Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

That office music scene was class. When he said we need to know what "good" looks like, I almost vomited. It's pure corporate shite. Hes a con artist, it's no suprise they hounded him out.

That office music scene was class. When he said we need to know what "good" looks like, I almost vomited. It's pure corporate shite. Hes a con artist, it's no suprise they hounded him out.

Can't even imagine what goes on in our club. That scene told me this season is going to be immense.

Just watched episode three.

:lol: Methven sat there in a fucking Weekend Offender polo shirt getting worked up over whether or not they'll get the biggest crowd for a third division game.

The way he berated that poor corp comms lass on the touchline because the ticket office staff were still counting, man. Settle down.

What a prick. Looks like her and her two colleagues were going to take the brunt if they didn't make their ticket target, but surpass it by 8k and doesn't look like they were getting any credit.

The smartest decision Sunderland could have made is keeping Maja until the end of his contract, would have been promoted with him instead of Grigg.

Methven threatening staff with job cuts if they don't hit their most fans in L1 target is pretty nuts, he's such a cunt and complaining they were leaving when their shift ends, 16:59. :lol:

Guest godzilla

Aye. It looks like the comm lass either quit or got sacked, the scene where she walks to her car with boxes and hugs her friends. Obviously nothing was mentioned though.

Was in the Telegraph exclusive last week I think that she was peddled