Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

have the handful of their fans that used to come on here fucked off now then?  did i miss a flounce or did they just fade away

Disappeared when they got really shit.

Reappeared when they thought dell was buying them (with comments like it is a coincidence I have come back now)

Disappeared when dell disappeared.

They won't be on here until a relegation/promotion/take over happens .

Guest Howaythetoon

have the handful of their fans that used to come on here fucked off now then?  did i miss a flounce or did they just fade away

I’m still here :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

My little man has only been at their academy a few weeks and they’ve moved him up an age group where he’ll now be part of their ‘elite’ set up. Training moves to Monday’s for 1.5 hours in the big barn where the first team trains and I’ll now be able to watch. They will try and create a team from the players and they’ll get to play a few games soon. They even get their own little locker room. Super proud of him, he’s obviously impressed them. He’s got a great attitude, very serious about his training and works so hard on his game without anyone having to prompt him. Exciting times for him. Staff have been amazing throughout.

Guest Howaythetoon

get him developed there to the max, then first opportunity get him off to a proper club HTT :thup:

That rules out NUFC then :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

My little man has only been at their academy a few weeks and they’ve moved him up an age group where he’ll now be part of their ‘elite’ set up. Training moves to Monday’s for 1.5 hours in the big barn where the first team trains and I’ll now be able to watch. They will try and create a team from the players and they’ll get to play a few games soon. They even get their own little locker room. Super proud of him, he’s obviously impressed them. He’s got a great attitude, very serious about his training and works so hard on his game without anyone having to prompt him. Exciting times for him. Staff have been amazing throughout.

Everything I've heard about their academy is good tbh. If you watch any of them keep an eye on Jack Diamond, hell of a player.

The name sounds familiar, what age group?

Guest Howaythetoon

I read that their u18s have lost every league game this season. Is it really that good?

Thy are having problems 18 up. Their set up is certainly the best in the NE. Not that that says much really.

Likes of Southampton etc are light years ahead even more Man City who take their under 9s to train in Dubai etc. for example.

SAFC have a cracking set up from my experience though, it’s mainly the people working their from general staff to scouts and coaching.