Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest HTT II

He’s meant to be good mind. They have another kid there 10, Sony who is a mate’s son of mine, he’s fucking great at that level too.

Guest HTT II

Young lad in being young lad enjoying himself shocker, nah go on son, you deserve it you had a brilliant tournament.

Edit: you mackem cunt!

40 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Young lad in being young lad enjoying himself shocker, nah go on son, you deserve it you had a brilliant tournament.

Have to agree with this. As if no Geordie player has ever went on the beer partying before. :lol: He's in his 20s and has just won the golden glove at the Euros. I hate Pickford but theres nothing to see there. 

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Decky said:

Have to agree with this. As if no Geordie player has ever went on the beer partying before. :lol: He's in his 20s and has just won the golden glove at the Euros. I hate Pickford but theres nothing to see there. 

Aye but he should be a soldier or something or buying food for needy kids, oh wait…

Guest HTT II

Btw I don’t hate him, I think he’s a great international ‘keeper, but at club level let’s emotions get to him, knowing some of his former coaches at SAFC he has a few demons mental health wise and is working on that, we should be fully behind our England players who each to a man and boy in some cases have done us proud and don’t deserve any flack whatsoever, any NUFC fan condemning Pickford is basically a mackem in mentality, go fuck yourselves. 

Edited by HTT II

13 minutes ago, BlackandWhite said:

I can only imagine the meltdown on there if it were to go through.

They’ll need a lifetime supply of Kleenex each for all the salty tears.

Apart from the obvious delight from a Newcastle supporters point of view should it go through, the funniest part of it would be watching them lot completely lose the plot over it all. 

1 hour ago, BlackandWhite said:

I can only imagine the meltdown on there if it were to go through.

When it goes through I won't give a sh*t about their reaction.

They aren't relevant to me or anyone I know now - so they will certainly not be relevant post-takeover either !!

Guest HTT II

My boy had a tournament at the weekend, a mackem scout was there and asked after two of his team-mates and my boy who was probably better in goal than outfield, told him yous have just let him go man, he was like eh, he is new there just moved from Boro academy apparently, told him how we’ve had no feedback, took my number and assured me he’ll get someone from the club to get in touch and also asked if it’s OK to keep scouting him told him aye, but if they come back in they are getting a fuck off. Delighted for one of my boy’s team-mates though, great left foot and a natural defender, he’s improved massively, hopefully they put him into their academy, they need to scout him another 3 times, if they watched the game last night against Wideopen they’d snap him up there and then. Again some top talent in the NE and bodes well for our local clubs and indeed the National set up hopefully!