Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

39 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

3-0 loss and Max Power gets two assists to bring Wigan back from 0-2 to win 3-2 to go top. Poetry. Just needed a McClean or Wyke goal to make it more perfect.

Jimmy McClean scoring at the Estadio de la White would be an absewlewt delight.

17 hours ago, Manxst said:

Johnsons post match interview:

“We were the better side in between the boxes and they were the better side in the boxes”

“that blueprint on how to beat us is out there, and there's nothing we can do about it"

Erm, change system and tactics? [emoji38]

The fact we are scouring the earth for a quality manager that wants to come while they are contemplating the virtues of Steve Bruce is completely lost on them

Edited by RS

Exile isn't keen on Eddie either. :lol:

"They'll eat him alive after 3 months and he'll deserve it for totally throwing his principles and morals away to work for the murdering bastards. I hope he enjoys spending his blood money. Twat"

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/all-nufc-and-sportwashing-stuff-in-here-threads-will-be-merged.1562234/post-34886983

I'm starting to think Exile needs his own thread on here. I also love the way he shares his anti-NUFC Twitter rants back onto the NUFC thread too, the desperate, needy cunt. [emoji38]

Just now, Wandy said:

"They'll eat him alive after 3 months and he'll deserve it for totally throwing his principles and morals away to work for the murdering bastards. I hope he enjoys spending his blood money. Twat"

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/all-nufc-and-sportwashing-stuff-in-here-threads-will-be-merged.1562234/post-34886983

I'm starting to think Exile needs his own thread on here. I also love the way he shares his anti-NUFC Twitter rants back onto the NUFC thread too, the desperate, needy cunt. [emoji38]

He has to be the biggest bitter bastard I’ve seen , the bloke is totally consumed by us it’s disturbing tbh , I can never understand how any of them don’t call him out on it , utter thundercunt

2 minutes ago, GWN said:

He has to be the biggest bitter bastard I’ve seen , the bloke is totally consumed by us it’s disturbing tbh , I can never understand how any of them don’t call him out on it , utter thundercunt

I imagine they cringe every time he posts but stay quiet out of tribal loyalty. He's an embarrassment to their support, to be honest.

2 minutes ago, GWN said:

His whole world is us, lives it in his little one bedroom shithouse with a bucket that he pisses and shits in, because he can't miss a minute in case there is some breaking news on NUFC. The bloke never posts anything on his alleged team, so I'm not even convinced he's a mackem fan. Total fruit cake, they are all bitter, jealous and twisted, but he is on the peak of Everest for bitterness. Obviously something NUFC related in the past has left him deranged.

8 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

His whole world is us, lives it in his little one bedroom shithouse with a bucket that he pisses and shits in, because he can't miss a minute in case there is some breaking news on NUFC. The bloke never posts anything on his alleged team, so I'm not even convinced he's a mackem fan. Total fruit cake, they are all bitter, jealous and twisted, but he is on the peak of Everest for bitterness. Obviously something NUFC related in the past has left him deranged.

He actually claims to have a mate who is a NUFC fan, so I can only imagine that the bitterness comes from that mate giving him hell during the 1990s Keegan era. A lot of them are still scarred by it tbh. 

On the other hand, I can't help but be fond of Sir Ricky Sbragia.. [emoji38]

"Well there we have it. The pieces are set. The battle lines are drawn.

The Mag has chosen his King. His king is insipid and pale. He stinks of mediocrity.

LJ has his faults, but he is charismatic and a born leader.

Choose your side."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/all-nufc-and-sportwashing-stuff-in-here-threads-will-be-merged.1562234/post-34887189

:mackems:

45 minutes ago, Wandy said:

^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^ ^^^^^   you nailed it 

47 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Looks like the daft cunt gets banned from Twitter every other day judging by the change in usernames.

17 minutes ago, Wandy said:

On the other hand, I can't help but be fond of Sir Ricky Sbragia.. [emoji38]

"Well there we have it. The pieces are set. The battle lines are drawn.

The Mag has chosen his King. His king is insipid and pale. He stinks of mediocrity.

LJ has his faults, but he is charismatic and a born leader.

Choose your side."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/all-nufc-and-sportwashing-stuff-in-here-threads-will-be-merged.1562234/post-34887189

:mackems:

Feel daft for ever having thought he was being serious. :lol:Seems like he has exactly the sort of deliberately theatrical sense of rivalry I can enjoy rather than the genuinely toxic shit you often see. Funny bloke.