Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Just as well the Saudis didn’t buy sunderland. The massive lads have morals, they would have boycotted the games. Protested in the streets, marched on Downing Street demanding change and created their own spin off club in retaliation (silksworth infidels or Hendon whites for example). 

Would they fuck. They’re fooling nobody. Their outrage is nothing but absolute jealousy. None of the clowns have the balls to admit it either. 

1 hour ago, kingxlnc said:

The irony is the current version of Saudi are not all too friendly or approving of the Taliban or Afghanistan 

Seems even the European centre of learning can be wrong from time to time

You'd think being so aware of what goes on the middle east they'd know that, but no.

Makes you wonder if they might just be hideously wrong about other things.

1 hour ago, RS said:

Just as well the Saudis didn’t buy sunderland. The massive lads have morals, they would have boycotted the games. Protested in the streets, marched on Downing Street demanding change and created their own spin off club in retaliation (silksworth infidels or Hendon whites for example). 

Would they fuck. They’re fooling nobody. Their outrage is nothing but absolute jealousy. None of the clowns have the balls to admit it either. 

They actually probably would. Non white people are not welcome in Sunderland. 

Edited by Bintang

For those not keeping track, we are absolutely a shite little club whose owners can’t fill out companies house properly, but also we should be looking at a better manager than Unai Emery 

And ideological mackemhood stretches back to the smithy of the danelaw

Edited by Billy Pilgrim

6 minutes ago, madras said:

Europa league is a "terrible competition" and a "Euro pizza cup equivalent" apparently.

I suppose they're historically well placed to judge on good and bad European competitions due to their vast experience of playing on the continent.

5 minutes ago, madras said:

Europa league is a "terrible competition" and a "Euro pizza cup equivalent" apparently.

The europa league is a shitter tbh, but not in the way they're making out ffs[emoji38]

Not sure why I'm bothering trying to make sense of it, they're in league 1 and trying to pour cold water on this shit club (richest in world) signing a shit manager (career littered with success).

Lee johnson and pizza trophy for me marra.

Now admittedly I don't keep a particularly close eye on our mates from down the road but have they got a lot of injuries at the minute, or are they as fucked as it looks?

Just looked at their game tonight and no idea who most of their team are. Honestly only recognise/ ever heard of three of the starting eleven (and one of them I only recognise because he's named after the strip of skin next to your arsehole.)

7 minutes ago, geordiesteve710 said:

Now admittedly I don't keep a particularly close eye on our mates from down the road but have they got a lot of injuries at the minute, or are they as fucked as it looks?

Just looked at their game tonight and no idea who most of their team are. Honestly only recognise/ ever heard of three of the starting eleven (and one of them I only recognise because he's named after the strip of skin next to your arsehole.)

That's their best team out there tonight :lol: