Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

46 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Tough game away at Wigan is exactly what they need right now :lol: Defeat here and they’ll genuinely start to struggle to make the play offs.

I fancy them today, gut feeling, no pressure on them as underdogs and even a draw will be a moral victory.

Underdogs against Wigan in the 3rd division

16 minutes ago, toontownman said:

They surely have the easiest run in of any team above them. They will be in the playoffs for sure imo.

Not sure why people care, we are a billion miles away from them.

1 minute ago, KDT said:

Not sure why people care, we are a billion miles away from them.

Because they are and always will be local 'rivals'.  Not sure what's hard to see, I'll always have a passing interest in what is happening with them as I like to laugh. 

19 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

"Honestly it doesn't even bug me anymore. Their results are insignificant while they are owned by the Murderers. That twat Staveleys husband tweeting about Ukraine when his bosses are so much worse, them taking Ukraine flags to Stamford Bridge etc. Its beyond a joke our f***ing glorious leader is paying lip.service to the anti Putin atrocities for Political gain whilst they fund the Tories when he does nowt but stick his head up MBS' arse. They aren't a football club anymore. They are a cog in a massive Sportswashing exercise. It makes me sick to my stomach. I don't know how these fuckers sleep at night."

Which one is it then you obsessed prick? Don't give a shit or making you sick to your stomach? What a weapons-grade arsehole.

And yeah, I've just reported you on Twitter for targeted abuse...you don't seem to know their rules so good. Look forward to reporting your next account Exile1968_mykidsdontseeme

1 hour ago, bhoywhonder said:

"Honestly it doesn't even bug me anymore. Their results are insignificant while they are owned by the Murderers. That twat Staveleys husband tweeting about Ukraine when his bosses are so much worse, them taking Ukraine flags to Stamford Bridge etc. Its beyond a joke our f***ing glorious leader is paying lip.service to the anti Putin atrocities for Political gain whilst they fund the Tories when he does nowt but stick his head up MBS' arse. They aren't a football club anymore. They are a cog in a massive Sportswashing exercise. It makes me sick to my stomach. I don't know how these fuckers sleep at night."

Which one is it then you obsessed prick? Don't give a shit or making you sick to your stomach? What a weapons-grade arsehole.

And yeah, I've just reported you on Twitter for targeted abuse...you don't seem to know their rules so good. Look forward to reporting your next account Exile1968_mykidsdontseeme

Came in here wondering whether if they'd be more happy to win than sad that we won. Seems the latter

Edited by BergenMagpie