Newcastle United v West Bromwich Albion - 28/04/18 - 3pm

HaydnNUFC

Hopefully we are more up for this game. A win here and we take a huge step towards a top -0 finish. How amazing would that be?

For what it’s worth, WBA have sent tickets back and they are on sale on the clubs website.

Really hope tonight isn't going to be the norm for the remaining games or the rest of the season is going to be one big yawn.

Not only that, but it damages the momentum going into next season. Finishing the season strongly and maintaining that good feeling is so important; not least because there'll be takeover-fueled anxiety all summer.

This will be a far tougher game than it would have been a month ago. They seem to have a new lease of life since they peddled Pardew and 4 points from Man Utd away and Liverpol at home is pretty good going.

Don't ready mind West Brom as a football club, they're certainly my favourite team in the Midlands so I'll not be gloating if they are relegated on Saturday.

WBA are a pretty inoffensive club like - there are plenty of other clubs that I’d prefer to crash and burn before them.

As others have rightly said and has been ignored in the media circles, interesting that their new chap has managed to get such good results and performances out of a team that was apparently a lost cause.

Even where Pardew came in to a side outside of the relegation zone, he manages to get them bottom of the league and with little/no hope of survival and apparently none of it is his fault, class.

Bad timing to play them as they have found some life since the parasite left. Think it'll be a draw, we've got to be very careful from set pieces, the last three goals all coming from them.

WBA are a pretty inoffensive club like - there are plenty of other clubs that I’d prefer to crash and burn before them.

As others have rightly said and has been ignored in the media circles, interesting that their new chap has managed to get such good results and performances out of a team that was apparently a lost cause.

Even where Pardew came in to a side outside of the relegation zone, he manages to get them bottom of the league and with little/no hope of survival and apparently none of it is his fault, class.

Would be interesting to see WBA's PPG with and without Pardew this season, and where they would be if they had maintained the PPG without him through the whole season.

Would be interesting to see WBA's PPG with and without Pardew this season, and where they would be if they had maintained the PPG without him through the whole season.

33 if following Pulis' PPG this season.

48 if following the average PPG of Pulis and Moore combined this season.

63 if following Moores PPG this season.

24 if following Pardews PPG this season.

If they fail to win this they're officially down btw.

So if they had kept Pardew we could have been the ones to send him down ? Disappointing.

They'd already be down by then you'd think.