Newcastle United vs Chelsea - 13/05/18 at 3pm (Live on Sky Sports)

Decky

I know we don't need to win the game but 5 defeats would be a really s*** way to close out the season. Hope the lads play out of their skin.

Gonna go with 2-0.

Chelsea have won just 1 of their last 6 up here haven't they? Going to go with 1-1.

Will we be donning the new home kit for this?

Doubtful. I think we have only played in our new kit for the last game of the season once under Puma.

Chelsea have won just 1 of their last 6 up here haven't they? Going to go with 1-1.

Doubtful. I think we have only played in our new kit for the last game of the season once under Puma.

Nah. Wore the 11/12 kit at home to WBA in May 2011. Wore the 15/16 home kit at home to West Ham in May 2015.

Nah. Wore the 11/12 kit at home to WBA in May 2011. Wore the 15/16 home kit at home to West Ham in May 2015.

Arsenal going to be all red? Can't see that going down well. You reckon we'll wear our new one last game of the season?

Nah, it used to happen under Adidas, but under Puma we usually keep it until the start of the new season. The club don’t usually announce the new shirt until after the season has ended.

I can think of four times off the top of my head where we wore the new puma jersey on the last day of the season ! The last day of the season 2011 against WBA  we wore the new home jersey

Home against West  ham 2015 we wore the new home  shirt

On 2012 we wore the new maroon away jersey away to Everton

And on 2014 we wore the new  grey away jersey away  to Liverpool

Seeing we look like we're ending the season  on a high and we're keeping our sponsors I would put money on us wearing the knew jersey against  Chelsea

Stiffy's on for the hat-trick!

Guest chopey

Love to win this just to rub that wanker Jason Cundy's nose in it, he admitted the other week on talksport that he hates Newcastle so it would be sweet to win and prevent them from reaching 4th