Group E - Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia - BRA & SWI advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tournament feels wide open.

Brazil has time obviously but of all the big countries only France has won i think and they weren't exactly impressive.

Spain were really good I thought, i'd place them as favorites thus far.

Well i agree but they didn't win.  ;)

Tournament feels wide open.

Brazil has time obviously but of all the big countries only France has won i think and they weren't exactly impressive.

Spain were really good I thought, i'd place them as favorites thus far.

Well i agree but they didn't win.  ;)

And let three in.

If t's being reviewed and it's a drive why not advise the ref to book him? Surely this needs to work both ways.

As always, no incentive whatsoever to not just try his luck again and again until it works.

This VAR shit is a joke

:lol: I don't understand how it's applied at all.

full kit wankers in a studio watch evey incident back. If they think something was there, they tell the ref on the pitch who then goes and watches it himself.

If an incident seems "missed", it's not the refs fault, it's the studio ones who see something different to everone else :lol:

This VAR shit is a joke

full kit wankers in a studio watch evey incident back. If they think something was there, they tell the ref on the pitch who then goes and watches it himself.

If an incident seems "missed", it's not the refs fault, it's the studio ones who see something different to everone else :lol:

Nice and transparent :lol: Basically providing a faceless buffer so refs don't catch shit for the match-fixing?

This VAR shit is a joke

:lol: So they didn't watch the push for the Swiss goal? It just seems very arbitrary. Like, Ronaldo dove for a PK and they didn't say shit, and then the same kind of think happened the next day and they handled it differently, iirc. It's all over the place.

This VAR shit is a joke

Nice and transparent :lol: Basically providing a faceless buffer so refs don't catch shit for the match-fixing?

:lol: Must be nice to know someone in that room and have some bets going.