Group F - Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea - SWE & MEX advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Highlight was defo Pearce and Neville deciding to stop commentating on the game with ten minutes left for some mundane chat about England

:lol: glad we’re not the only ones with tragic coverage

I've been watching on Telemundo and it's been class.

:lol: Deuce mastered spanish like a motherfucker and he's still gotta fill his ears with Lalas. It's rough.

(jajajajaja)

:lol: I honestly don’t know what I’m doing. Caught a glimpse of that Telemundo HT chick and could hear God smiling

:lol: Telemundo at HT is mandatory viewing at this point.

Despite losing I feel like Germany has the best chance of all the favourites to qualify. Sweden and South Korea are two extremely poor teams. Argentina in the biggest kind of trouble.

Germany weren't at their best, but Mexico are the best team I have seen thus far at the tournament, tbh. The other "favourites" have been disappointing. The same level of performance by Germany in the next two matches will see them easily through with six points.

Germany weren't at their best, but Mexico are the best team I have seen thus far at the tournament, tbh. The other "favourites" have been disappointing. The same level of performance by Germany in the next two matches will see them easily through with six points.

Thought Spain and Peru have been excellent as well.

Despite losing I feel like Germany has the best chance of all the favourites to qualify. Sweden and South Korea are two extremely poor teams. Argentina in the biggest kind of trouble.

:lol: Extremely poor, fuck off. We eliminated Italy in the play-off. Sure, some of the players are shite, but we’re hard to beat. I’ve probably jinxed it now though.

Guest neesy111

Christ, self-employment doesn't mix well with World Cup group stages and the abundance of games like. Told myself I would give this one a miss to catch up on work, gan well  :lol:

Yeap.  I'm just doing background tasks like cleaning up my machine etc.