Group H - Poland, Senegal, Colombia, Japan - COL & JPN advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Genuine question, how have the south American nations been able to bring so many fans to Russia? Seems like it would be prohibitively expensive and ridiculously hard to travel from Colombia to Russia.

Genuine question, how have the south American nations been able to bring so many fans to Russia? Seems like it would be prohibitively expensive and ridiculously hard to travel from Colombia to Russia.

Loads of South Americans are rich as hell. Theres tons out there who can afford it. Not that hard to travel from any country now a days either, especially not Colombia with Avianca as a big airline being from there.

Loads of South Americans are rich as hell. Theres tons out there who can afford it. Not that hard to travel from any country now a days either, especially not Colombia with Avianca as a big airline being from there.

Cheers!

The number of Brazilians here in St. Petersburg has been staggering, tbh. Latin America in general have shown very well. I've seen countless people from Peru and Mexico walking around Nevsky and neither of these nations play matches anywhere close to here. I'm actually a bit disappointed in the Nigerian turnout as there are many who can afford it and it is a short journey for the legions of us in Europe. I think some may have been scared off by the negative press.

Senegal-Colombia should be a fantastic match, really looking forward to it. There are definitely goals in that match, I don't think either sides defense will hold up particularly well. I'd normally favour Poland over Japan, but I'm not sure how they will react to early elimination. They might roll over against a highly motivated Japanese side.