Semi-finals: France 1-0 Belgium (FT)

Greg

Anyone else much rather lose in the final than tomorrow?

If we lost tomorrow we would always be wondering ‘What if?’

If we lost in the final then we’ll just have to hold our hands up and say we got done by probably a better or at least a more organised team.

If we lost in the final then we’ll just have to hold our hands up and say we got done by probably a better or at least a more organised team.

Loser [emoji38]

Guest Howaythetoon

I think the losing finalist should play whoever wins the game between the losing semi-finalists to determine who ends up runners up, I’d be happy with being runner up like.

Get in the sea

I won’t be happy if we don’t win the tournament now tbh :lol: I know that sounds mental, but we will never have such an ‘easy’ run to the final as this one. The way it has worked it for us, up to this point will probably never happen again.

Get in the sea

:lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

I won’t be happy if we don’t win the tournament now tbh :lol: I know that sounds mental, but we will never have such an ‘easy’ run to the final as this one. The way it has worked it for us, up to this point will probably never happen again.

It’s the hope that kills you, always. I’ll be gutted and pissed off, but if we give it our best shot what more can you ask? Do that and we have a chance.

It’s the hope that kills you, always. I’ll be gutted and pissed off, but if we give it our best shot what more can you ask? Do that and we have a chance.

Quite. More importantly, we’re a very young team without a huge amount of star quality, so I fully expect us to get better.

(Also, sooner or later FIFA will decide to use VAR to clamp down on diving and feigning injury, which should help everyone against the South Americans :lol:).

Guest Howaythetoon

I just can't see us winning it. No team we support is allowed to have nice things.

We will win, then half an hour later Rafa will resign.

Following the sale of Lascelles for 21m + add ons.

We do get Carroll back on loan though, but he’s injured.

Pardew returns too saying he can’t wait to work again with Andy and that we will be a fret when he’s fit.

But we won the fucking WC!

I just can't see us winning it. No team we support is allowed to have nice things.

We will win, then half an hour later Rafa will resign.

Following the sale of Lascelles for 21m + add ons.

We do get Carroll back on loan though, but he’s injured.

Pardew returns too saying he can’t wait to work again with Andy and that we will be a fret when he’s fit.

But we won the fucking WC!

Thank you all for your sacrifice.

Yes.