Semi-finals: France 1-0 Belgium (FT)

Greg

Christ, it's actually coming home.

have they started calling Paris "home" then? :lol: nee chance they get through a France side that shows up. 

“They” :lol:

This tournament has really shed light on things.

If we get to the final, we can beat them. When Belgium were crossing the ball in like we did against Sweden they looked weak at the back. They only looked the better side for about 5-10 minutes of the game as week, the rest of the time Belgium were better or France were just passing it about managing the game.

Think France have been really good from what I've seen

Aye, not the most attractive but it’s been a really good performance from them. Lloris barely had a save to make.

Belgium are a total myth for me.

Inferior team against Japan and Brazil, and pure shite for most of that.

Belgium were immense in that first half against Brazil tbh. Lucky against Japan I agree.

Belgium were immense in that first half against Brazil tbh. Lucky against Japan I agree.

Best team ever in the World Cup in the last game though init

That time wasting at the end was absolute bollocks. What a shite watch.

Hate this shite like. There wasn't that much time wasting anyway but complaining about teams time wasting in the final seconds of a World Cup semi final is ridiculous IMO

Mbappe is becoming a piece of shit. The next Neymar.

What did he do tonight? Bad dive in the last game alright

Dribbling the ball for a bit when the ref whistled for a throw in. Also, it just irritates me whenever he goes down. He's going to turn into some douchebag. You can see it now.

On the counter their front 3 was good. But if they don't get that bit of luck from a corner they get easily beaten.

Watching them today and Fellaini is the one with the free role in a team with De Bruyne and Hazard :lol:

Some quality performances from the French lads there like. Think the way Varane, Kante, Umtiti, Matuidi, Pogba & Mbappe are playing is worthy of the stage of a world cup final. Unlucky for Belgium but they really couldn't get the chance they needed in the second half - more through the organisation and determination of France which was at times unbelievable.

Roll on tomorrow.

Christ, it's actually coming home.

have they started calling Paris "home" then? :lol: nee chance they get through a France side that shows up. 

“They” :lol:

This tournament has really shed light on things.

"You people" etc etc. :lol:

I only support teams in blue. Italy, France, Uruguay. You know, cunts.