Fabian Schär

If only his header went in when he started the attack driving it forward. Easily the best player in a toon shirt. 

I know it got mentioned in the match thread but I had to laugh when he gave Wilson MOTM and stated he wasn't the best player on the pitch. 🤣

44 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Bruce wouldn't even include him in the squad at times :lol:

Would love to know his thoughts on this. Schar clearly called him out for the fraud he is. Imagine playing Clark Lascelles and Kraft in a back 3 leaving Schar on the bench. 

On 28/10/2023 at 22:48, ryanegg said:

Some of them tackles he made today were fucking immense. Our best player by a country mile today. 

I mean, quite a lot of his game stands out.  The mad runs he goes on, his shooting, his long passes, the fact he gets smashed round the head every game.   But of late, it is his slide tackles that have stood out.  He's been squared up and beat for pace down the line a few times the last week or two.  Yet always seems to time his challenge to perfection and get the man and ball, without giving away a blatant foul and yellow card.  

He's also extremely aggressive stepping into the opposition's half and winning it back with a crunching tackle.  There was one on Saturday and of course his goal against PSG started with a beaut of a smash from him.  Lascelles is incredibly passive and unsure of himself in comparison.  Which is strange, as he isn't that slow once he gets going, faster than Schar I'd say and would dominate most players physically.

Just noticed on Fpl they have yellow flagged him with illness as cause. Wondered why he wasn't on bench at Man U

Have we got anyone left?

Edited by SR16
add