The Magpie Group

Heron

Well played to all who went today. Love to see people being proactive in such a positive way.

This, definitely.

Now what I'd say is that for the next protest, not only should everyone who went today also attend, but everyone should commit to taking one friend with them who didn't go today. This thing has to grow, not die. He's rattled, he's biting, we're getting to him. Bishop is telling him this will die down, we need to prove him wrong.

Well played to all who went today. Love to see people being proactive in such a positive way.

This, definitely.

Now what I'd say is that for the next protest, not only should everyone who went today also attend, but everyone should commit to taking one friend with them who didn't go today. This thing has to grow, not die. He's rattled, he's biting, we're getting to him. Bishop is telling him this will die down, we need to prove him wrong.

The bloke on the megaphone at the end said this is just the start.  :thup:

This, definitely.

That'd be me [emoji38] There's an open meeting being planned for a couple of weeks time at the Tyneside Irish Centre. Details to follow. But also plans in place for Chelsea and Arsenal. :thup:

This, definitely.

That'd be me [emoji38] There's an open meeting being planned for a couple of weeks time at the Tyneside Irish Centre. Details to follow. But also plans in place for Chelsea and Arsenal. :thup:

Great stuff. Count me in for Arsenal

Just a couple more from this morning.  I like "Hope Yo" [emoji38]

a8FyPNN.jpg

Anybody know who the lad with the hard hat was?

Sits in the corner, lower tier near corner flag, he's called Bill.

Guest Open_C

Absolutely loving that Ashley pizza cartoon, any better pictures of it, or the original?

Sa8ioUV.jpg

I can probably find one. I've got an original but it got a bit folded up in my camera bag, unfortunately