The Magpie Group

Heron

Guest Open_C

Well done to all involved. Hopefully we'll see it on Sky sports today as well.

:yao:

Sky Sports were interviewing people there

Great effort. Hope it carries on.

Benitez would not comment on the planned protests themselves, other than to stress he firmly believes any fans in the ground on Saturday will continue to support the team and “stick with us”.

“It is two different things. I am not the one to say whether I am happy or not happy. It is my experience to focus on football,” Benitez replied when asked if he had a message for those supporters who planned to protest.

“The fans know that is crucial to us to stick together. The fans will be behind the team - that is the key.

Great effort. Hope it carries on.

Benitez would not comment on the planned protests themselves, other than to stress he firmly believes any fans in the ground on Saturday will continue to support the team and “stick with us”.

“It is two different things. I am not the one to say whether I am happy or not happy. It is my experience to focus on football,” Benitez replied when asked if he had a message for those supporters who planned to protest.

“The fans know that is crucial to us to stick together. The fans will be behind the team - that is the key.

He'll do his bit, we'll do ours.

Well done to all involved. Hopefully we'll see it on Sky sports today as well.

:yao:

Sky Sports were there interviewing.

Canny turnout505c31066b2dc4b0d193aa2095a5102d.jpg

You must have been right near me [emoji38]...was the lad with tiote on the back.

I think I was!a8753480913b07909e8732be57af204b.jpg

Just been on SSN. Made it look smaller than the pics.

Did they mention numbers? Looks like a fee hundred there at least. Well done to all those who attended and especially the organisers.

Said on sky it looked like a couple of thousand.

That is excellent.

Really hope this is the start of us truly showing signs of unity to rid ourselves of this vile regime.

The Magpie Group and AO are doing a canny job in trying to draw us together and really ramp up the pressure.

Fair play to all of them

Well done lads, immensely proud of you all :)