The Magpie Group

Heron

Guest Howaythetoon

Families/kids and old people get a pass, anyone else who goes is an idiot sorry.

Yeah, basically this.

Basically, fuck the pair of you.

It’s you being fucked mate, by big fat Mike. Seriously, why would you go? I get it but I will never ever understand it. Fucking madness that even a doctor wouldn’t be able to treat.

Families/kids and old people get a pass, anyone else who goes is an idiot sorry.

Yeah, basically this.

It’s you being fucked mate, by big fat Mike. Seriously, why would you go? I get it but I will never ever understand it. Fucking madness that even a doctor wouldn’t be able to treat.

Of course you dont undetstand it, you're a patronising Keeganite who dipped into a relatively successful period of our club's history, and back out again when we weren't as good.

Stick to bragging about your motor cars or whatever, but don't ever try to lecture me about being an NUFC fan.

I've renewed again. I can honestly say I would cancel if it wasn't for my son. We go to the match together and I love it (the time not the football) I've tried going to watch my local team (Dunston) with him and even went to a few Gateshead games, thing is nothing tops going to see your home team and watching your idol's on the pitch. I'm not just talking about NUFC players either, getting to watch Harry Kane and De Bruyne for a 9 year old is awesome.

I wish I could give up I honestly do but I was brought up loving this club and I never understood the politics or hard times, neither does my son now. All he wants is to see his heroes and have a good day out with his old man. I'd like to think he'll be supporting this club long after the fat man's gone.. (Ashley not me)

Guest Howaythetoon

Yeah, basically this.

Of course you dont undetstand it, you're a patronising Keeganite who dipped into a relatively successful period of our club's history, and back out again when we weren't as good.

Stick to bragging about your motor cars or whatever, but don't ever try to lecture me about being an NUFC fan.

I can’t help if my support of NUFC coincided with SJH and KK, that said there is no way I’d ever support this fake NUFC even if I hadn’t grew up on the KK years. Purely from a stupidity level more than anything which you would have to be to support the club under Ashley willingly. It’s Sheer madness. Again families and kids and older people get a pass.

I will stick to my cars as well, I get more joy watching birds shit on them than NUFC under Ashley, at least that shit can be washed away...

For what it’s worth, I’d support this club outside of the football league if it was still a football club, you know, trying to compete and using its resources to do so. It doesn’t matter how good or bad we are, that’s not what it’s about. Today though I’d rather support Gateshead, which I do so that shuts your gloryhunting reposte up.

Oh and Dave, sadly you are bang on, but howay man, paying top dollar for this? :lol: It’s Trump levels of stupid. Again families with kids and kids and older fans get a pass.

Anyway fuck it, that’s me out, I honestly couldn’t give a fuck about NUFC these days and it’s only this forum that keeps me even thinking about football.

I’m off to watch some birds shit on my car...

Maybe some ST holders can give me a sponge to clean it off as their spines are made up of such material so plenty to go around...

Guest Howaythetoon

I've renewed again. I can honestly say I would cancel if it wasn't for my son. We go to the match together and I love it (the time not the football) I've tried going to watch my local team (Dunston) with him and even went to a few Gateshead games, thing is nothing tops going to see your home team and watching your idol's on the pitch. I'm not just talking about NUFC players either, getting to watch Harry Kane and De Bruyne for a 9 year old is awesome.

I wish I could give up I honestly do but I was brought up loving this club and I never understood the politics or hard times, neither does my son now. All he wants is to see his heroes and have a good day out with his old man. I'd like to think he'll be supporting this club long after the fat man's gone.. (Ashley not me)

Now this I get, I have sons, it’s a logical thing to do and is more about them getting into a club that when they are your age, hopefully will be long shot of the likes of Ashley. I get older fans too who many I know go just to escape, to watch a game of football, they aren’t even that upset when we lose, it’s about the football. I get that again.

Tens of thousands of others though  :idiot2:

As it says in the article- if you read it- they are back together.

He must have won her back with his charm and wit.

Guest The Little Waster

As it says in the article- if you read it- they are back together.

Aye but she had a kid to another bloke in between and you can read from that the fact that she doesnt love him its just all about the £££ . Ashley , unloved and cucked : )

Yeah, basically this.

I can’t help if my support of NUFC coincided with SJH and KK, that said there is no way I’d ever support this fake NUFC even if I hadn’t grew up on the KK years. Purely from a stupidity level more than anything which you would have to be to support the club under Ashley willingly. It’s Sheer madness. Again families and kids and older people get a pass.

I will stick to my cars as well, I get more joy watching birds shit on them than NUFC under Ashley, at least that shit can be washed away...

For what it’s worth, I’d support this club outside of the football league if it was still a football club, you know, trying to compete and using its resources to do so. It doesn’t matter how good or bad we are, that’s not what it’s about. Today though I’d rather support Gateshead, which I do so that shuts your gloryhunting reposte up.

Oh and Dave, sadly you are bang on, but howay man, paying top dollar for this? :lol: It’s Trump levels of stupid. Again families with kids and kids and older fans get a pass.

Anyway fuck it, that’s me out, I honestly couldn’t give a fuck about NUFC these days and it’s only this forum that keeps me even thinking about football.

Maybe some ST holders can give me a sponge to clean it off as their spines are made up of such material so plenty to go around...

Insanity....over and over again.

You know the rest. Wake up lads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in a bit of a sticky situation if a boycott goes ahead. My brother (who I haven't seen in two years) is back for only a short time, so me and a couple of others have bought tickets for the match.

Most of me would like to boycott but he lives abroad and I might not get to go to another game with him for a couple of years. Do i qualify for an exemption or will I just have to take the abuse?

I'm in a bit of a sticky situation if a boycott goes ahead. My brother (who I haven't seen in two years) is back for only a short time, so me and a couple of others have bought tickets for the match.

Most of me would like to boycott but he lives abroad and I might not get to go to another game with him for a couple of years. Do i qualify for an exemption or will I just have to take the abuse?

Ask him if he wants to be asked the same question in a couple of years when hes next back, or wants to contribute to try and change it now?

You don't have to explain yourself to anyone. If going gives you the best time with your brother then do it.

Yeah, basically this.

Blah blah blah blah.

So will you be taking part in any of the planned actions outside of SJP, and against SD?

You don't have to explain yourself to anyone. If going gives you the best time with your brother then do it.

Exactly.

In my experience, people who can't listen to and respect the opinions of others, aren't worth listening to themselves.

Guest firetotheworks

Is there a compromise where we're not calling each other scabs and Keeganites while Ashley carries on because we're too busy with the in-fighting? I take it you'd join in with any boycotts if it meant making a stand for a match or a few matches, UB?

We can’t have a go at people who still go to the match, and I guess in a way we still need to show Rafa and the squad they we are behind.

What we must do is get people who go there to give Ashley a hard time, get Wor Flags etc on board so the ingame protests are more coordinated.

Guest Howaythetoon

Yeah, basically this.

Blah blah blah blah.

So will you be taking part in any of the planned actions outside of SJP, and against SD?

If I’m not washing my car I might do.

Yeah, basically this.

What do you do if a bird shits on your car?

Dump the bitch. (boom boom)

I’ve got plenty of time for folk who go to the match because their heart is in the right place and it’s not their fault a callous bastard is willing to play on their good nature. Superduperfans and teamnotregimers can take a hike though; those who for anything flat out doing stuff other than turning up means you are deluded or wasting your time. Any demonstration of how not in tune with Ashley’s methods are a good use of time, however the perception they ‘won’t work.’