The Magpie Group

Heron

I suppose if we've got a percentage of the support who are adamant that the key is staying away, and a percentage of the support that are adamant they'll never leave, with day-trippers filling the gaps, we'll never be truly united against Ashley as a fanbase.

Is there a compromise where we're not calling each other scabs and Keeganites while Ashley carries on because we're too busy with the in-fighting? I take it you'd join in with any boycotts if it meant making a stand for a match or a few matches, UB?

Of course I would, I've done it before and would do it again......I boycotted the Spurs game and stayed away the rest of that season, missed all but a few games of the McClaren season, and only went back because my son wanted to. I was also involved in boycotts/protests against Mckeag back in the day.

Like I said earlier, I respect those who want to attend and those who want to stay away, it's the 'I'm in the right/therefore everybody else is an idiot' breathtaking arrogance of some that I cannot abide.

To me it makes no difference if you go to the game or not. What is key is that everyone demonstrates in their own way, instead of slagging each other off.

If you go to the game, then you are expected to voice your disgust, bring banners, bring flyers, sing Ashley out, etc

For the love of ++++ can we stop bickering, and just get up off our asses and do something? We need to support each other and be coordinated. We do this, we can achieve anything

I suppose if we've got a percentage of the support who are adamant that the key is staying away, and a percentage of the support that are adamant they'll never leave, with day-trippers filling the gaps, we'll never be truly united against Ashley as a fanbase.

Makes me think an away match boycott would be easier and more achieveable. Even if the Spurs crowd was around 47-48k and we had an empty away end at Cardiff, it would be a start.

Guest firetotheworks

Is there a compromise where we're not calling each other scabs and Keeganites while Ashley carries on because we're too busy with the in-fighting? I take it you'd join in with any boycotts if it meant making a stand for a match or a few matches, UB?

Of course I would, I've done it before and would do it again......I boycotted the Spurs game and stayed away the rest of that season, missed all but a few games of the McClaren season, and only went back because my son wanted to. I was also involved in boycotts/protests against Mckeag back in the day.

Like I said earlier, I respect those who want to attend and those who want to stay away, it's the 'I'm in the right/therefore everybody else is an idiot' breathtaking arrogance of some that I cannot abide.

:thup: Problem solved as far as I see it. We can't carry on with the large scale in-fighting like, it's taking energy away from energy that should be aimed at Ashley. I include myself in that like, I'm terrible for it if I'm in the wrong mood.

To me it makes no difference if you go to the game or not. What is key is that everyone demonstrates in their own way, instead of slagging each other off.

If you go to the game, then you are expected to voice your disgust, bring banners, bring flyers, sing Ashley out, etc

For the love of ++++ can we stop bickering, and just get up off our asses and do something? We need to support each other and be coordinated. We do this, we can achieve anything

Absolutely this. You can be anti-regime and still attend but hopefully still showing your displeasure.

doesnt need a huge turnout - just 500 or so fans an hour before the spurs match decide to go shopping in the SD store in town. just pack it out and cause a jam in the store. nowt illegal - just browsing.

doesnt need a huge turnout - just 500 or so fans an hour before the spurs match decide to go shopping in the SD store in town. just pack it out and cause a jam in the store. nowt illegal - just browsing.

Non-illegal forms of protest are the best. Could bring the entire country to a standstill if we "Occupy Zebra crossings".

Non-illegal forms of protest are the best. Could bring the entire country to a standstill if we "Occupy Zebra crossings".

And people take everything off the shelves go to the counter then say, oh actually I don’t want this now. That would take a lot to time for them to restack etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mix up all the shit trainers in all the boxes. will take them forever to sort that back out.

That's just shitting on the workers who aren't the target though

Stopping people going/easily shopping in is enough

Guest covmag

mix up all the shit trainers in all the boxes. will take them forever to sort that back out.

totally agree, the kids dont deserve that ffs

Guest reefatoon

mix up all the s*** trainers in all the boxes. will take them forever to sort that back out.

Hold on a minute, I am just trying to keep the poor sods busy, if you stop people buying/spending then these poor buggers are going to be paid off and be out of a job completely. Now the kids don’t deserve that ffs.

Guest covmag

mix up all the s*** trainers in all the boxes. will take them forever to sort that back out.

Hold on a minute, I am just trying to keep the poor sods busy, if you stop people buying/spending then these poor buggers are going to be paid off and be out of a job completely. Now the kids don’t deserve that ffs.

:lol:  whatever floats ya boat mate, i know the reason behind it  O0

Guest reefatoon

:lol:  whatever floats ya boat mate, i know the reason behind it  O0

:D

get a huge collective of fans to coordinate a pump and dump of sports direct stock    :shifty:

So your plan is for us all to put in a buttload of money to raise the SD share price.

Call it plan B, eh?