The Magpie Group

Heron

They say the protests won’t work. Maybe not at SJP where he hardly ever goes and can’t see or hear them. However he’ll be able to hear them outside of SD HQ, he’ll be able to hear them when his business associates are complaining, he’ll hear them if we go outside his home, he’ll hear them when his neighbours complain. And if that still doesn’t convince him to go, well he’s a Middle aged obese man with an unhealthy life style, after all the protest and stress, his body will tell him to go.

Let’s Fucking getting at him!

They say the protests won’t work. Maybe not at SJP where he hardly ever goes and can’t see or hear them. However he’ll be able to hear them outside of SD HQ, he’ll be able to hear them when his business associates are complaining, he’ll hear them if we go outside his home, he’ll hear them when his neighbours complain. And if that still doesn’t convince him to go, well he’s a Middle aged obese man with an unhealthy life style, after all the protest and stress, his body will tell him to go.

Let’s Fucking getting at him!

Can Mandy help?

I hope they have spoken to the original group RE copyright. Sorry, but this is all silly, as if he would read the letter anyway and how come N.O are not on the fan list? Surely this is the biggest NUFC message board on the Internet? I thought AO were worthy of backing until they disappeared, but all the latest stuff just smacks of Steve Wraith to me.

I’d be absolutely amazed if some people from this forum weren’t involved in some way in this movement. However, I think it’s more damaging to do it under the banner of an Internet forum, so however they do it they get my full support.

We should be hounding BBC/watchdog to do a special on us. Tell them about Bishop’s role with Sky and other media outlets, they love stuff like that. Or simply tell Betflix, get one of their well known documentaries going, stick up their competitors and Ashley.

Not sure you’ll get good odds for that show.

We should be hounding BBC/watchdog to do a special on us. Tell them about Bishop’s role with Sky and other media outlets, they love stuff like that. Or simply tell Betflix, get one of their well known documentaries going, stick up their competitors and Ashley.

Not sure you’ll get good odds for that show.

Maybe on Netfair.

Hopefully the opening letter is the final one. We need action and regular protests at this stage. We need to make serious statements of intent. Trying to have an internet war isn't going to work.

We need to take this cunt down. Bully him, fucking bully him every single week until he is sick of his life and sells the club- and ideally hangs himself afterwards.

Guest reefatoon

Apparently plans for protests going into Spurs game and after? Not sure what.

Good to hear. Where did you get that info?

The more this gains momentum and the more visibly pissed off the fans are, the more Ashley will take the piss and put less money in.

Either we stay up and Rafa goes, then we go down and sink, or we go down this season and Rafa goes and we sink.

Ashley doesnt seem to give a shit what happens, its a matter of him being boss. Fucked either way.

The more this gains momentum and the more visibly pissed off the fans are, the more Ashley will take the piss and put less money in.

Based on what?

It's pointless trying to figure out what Ashley thinks or how he'll react. No one knows. It's all just guessing. All we can do is try to put pressure on him and hope he'll get bored of it and lower the asking price.

Guest reefatoon

Based on what?

It's pointless trying to figure out what Ashley thinks or how he'll react. No one knows. It's all just guessing. All we can do is try to put pressure on him and hope he'll get bored of it and lower the asking price.

Exactly right, people that come out with this nonsense just have defeatist attitudes. It's a time to stand and EVERYONE needs to do it, nobody now wants to hear the same old "he doesn't give a shit, so what's the point" defeatist pants around your ankles moaning and groaning. Who knows where this could go if everyone gets onboard.

Either we stay up and Rafa goes, then we go down and sink, or we go down this season and Rafa goes and we sink.

Ashley doesnt seem to give a shit what happens, its a matter of him being boss. Fucked either way.

Let's say, just for the sake of argument that you are 100% correct, I don't think you are but... even then, what is to be gained by talking this way? It just brings everyone down at a time when people are trying to motivate others to get involved in protests. It's not helpful.

Less money? Less than what exactly?

He's putting in absolutely nowt, even the money the club generates is not being put back in.

The battle lines have been drawn by Ashley, now it's up to each fan to decide where they stand.

I understand not everyone is capable of boycotting, either they naively believe they can "support the team and not the regime" or they aren't willing to make the necessary sacrifice BUT they then should be doing something else.

Just turning up to the match and/or criticising those that are trying to do something is not an option, well it is BUT it's a cowards option.

Guest The Little Waster

I understand not everyone is capable of boycotting ...

Everyone is capable of boycotting ... some just choose not to , for all the reasons you've delineated and some equally moronic ones you haven't ... but everyone who buys a season ticket is an adult human with agency , they could boycott but they'd rather not ( the cunts )

Everyone is capable of boycotting ... some just choose not to , for all the reasons you've delineated and some equally moronic ones you haven't ... but everyone who buys a season ticket is an adult human with agency , they could boycott but they'd rather not ( the c***s )

Get to fuck man, you super fan cunt.

Everyone is capable of boycotting ... some just choose not to , for all the reasons you've delineated and some equally moronic ones you haven't ... but everyone who buys a season ticket is an adult human with agency , they could boycott but they'd rather not ( the cunts )

That's kind of what I was getting at, they're not willing to take that step, I see it as a capability issue, it's clearly a weakness imo.

Although I personally think boycotting should be done and would be effective I accept not everyone will agree with that BUT what isn't acceptable is just rocking up every week and not doing anything. That's just not on, you don't want to sacrifice your fortnightly habit, fair enough BUT then do something else.

Guest The Little Waster

Everyone is capable of boycotting ... some just choose not to , for all the reasons you've delineated and some equally moronic ones you haven't ... but everyone who buys a season ticket is an adult human with agency , they could boycott but they'd rather not ( the c***s )

Get to fuck man, you super fan cunt.

Lol its the idiots who still attend matches that claim to be the super fans ... its not a tag i've ever embraced , so shove your insult :  )

Get to f*** man, you super fan c***.

Lol its the idiots who still attend matches that claim to be the super fans ... its not a tag i've ever embraced , so shove your insult :  )

I presume you call our ST holders and match going fans 'idiots' & 'cunts' to their faces?

Or possibly just on the internet, would be my guess.