Cardiff City 0-0 Newcastle United - 18/08/18 - post match from page 25

Greg

Some God damn awful players in B&W on that pitch and I'm a big believer of if a guy is fit enough to be on the bench he's fit enough to start not starting any of the new guys is nonsense.

Well you know Rafa, he only puts them in when he trusts them to follow his orders 100%, it's frustrating but it's Rafa's way.

We're *always* terrible against clubs that celebrate every tackle and goal kick like they scored in the World Cup final btw.

That's because our own football isn't good enough to pass it round either.

Think it’s more to do with us essentially being best at counter attacking which is almost impossible against long ball shithouses.

Still think we might pinch this.

Passing the ball against clumsy cunts shouldn't be that hard. If anything, those type of teams usually concede possession more so you have more of it to control the game.

Seems that the ref awarded a free kick for the Kenedy kick. If that's the case doesn't that mean he can't be banned? :lol: Clutching at straws here, I know. But having him out will be pure :anguish:.

Looked like it I guess, but at the same time it took quite a few seconds before he blew the whistle so I was unsure for what.

Low quality match. Can't think of anyone in b&w who's been particularly good. Perez has been okay I guess.

Manquillo is gash and Kenedy is going to be banned for being an idiot.

:dowie:

Had two shots on goal.

Low quality match. Can't think of anyone in b&w who's been particularly good. Perez has been okay I guess.

Manquillo is gash and Kenedy is going to be banned for being an idiot.

:dowie:

Had two shots on goal.

Aye but need him to offer more in the 10 role.