Newcastle United vs Chelsea - 26/08/2018 @ 16:00 - Sky

:lol: Why always Newcastle? I am just settling in to spend a couple of hours browsing and watching the football match after a long week of working and showing around extended family and the first thing I learn is that the captain and best player has fallen out with the manager and that the best midfielder is also missing for seemingly unexplained reasons.

I hope the plan is not to sit in a shell around the 18 yard box, as it was when Rafa set up with five at the back against Manchester City. The best way to get something from this match would be to attack the defensive vulnerabilities Chelsea have shown since going to four at the back under Sarri.

Can’t understand the reason why to play 5 at the back when in the three games against the top teams in the second half of the season we played really well with four at the back. Compound the fact that fucking Yedlin and Dummett are the wingbacks makes it even more puzzling as they are not very good in supplying service especially Dummett

Can’t understand the reason why to play 5 at the back when in the three games against the top teams in the second half of the season we played really well with four at the back. Compound the fact that fucking Yedlin and Dummett are the wingbacks makes it even more puzzling as they are not very good in supplying service especially Dummett

Dummett won’t cross the half way line. It’s 4 at the back plus Yedlin.

Wasn’t confident going into the game this week but with none of our best 3 players in Kenedy, Shelvey and Lascelles it seems pretty impossible doesn’t it?

Hoping for a miracle result.

I do love Rafa's ruthlessness  :snod:

Would be interesting to know what was said, and their feelings. Not sure I love him completely disregarding a very good captain, and maybe make a result harder. Hopefully they'll get past ill feelings quickly.

Classic early season Rafa. Puzzling selections and strange tactics.