Nottingham Forest 3-1 Newcastle United - 29/08/18 - post match from page 25

Greg

Rafa told 5Live that we were the better side. :???: Protecting the players again, from another rotten performance. We are going to be waiting a while for the first win of the season. :(

Tbf what he says to the press isn't important it's what he says in the changing room that matters.

The referee blaming :lol:

If the keeper would accidentally drop five corner kicks into his own net some people would still be screaming they were never corners at all.

What a shit show of a match that was.

I see what you're saying, but we should have had a penalty just before they scored, and this all happened in the final seconds. So I think it's relevant.

If the keeper would accidentally drop five corner kicks into his own net some people would still be screaming they were never corners at all.

Aye no substance to the Referee blaming like.

Guest reefatoon

Rafa told 5Live that we were the better side. :???: Protecting the players again, from another rotten performance. We are going to be waiting a while for the first win of the season. :(

Aye, Rafa was talking absolute shite there mind.

Hate that every positive this season has been quickly followed my a morale crushing punch in the face. Last minute penalty v Cardiff... missed, late equaliser v Chelsea... og and then that absolute horror show tonight. There’s some awful games coming as well. I’m reading loads of people on twitter criticising Rafa... incredible.

I honestly feel utterly dejected after that. There is absolutely no hope of us achieving anything this season and then that's it... Rafa gone, and so too the light at the end of the tunnel.

Before tonight, somewhere I was thinking "howay, maybe, in spite of everything, we'll have a bash at a cup because if anyone can win us one - even in the circumstances - it's this bloke." But nah, just rack that up against all the other terrible things this season has to its name already. Rubbish.

Squad is shite, no decent signings, players are fighting, fans are protesting, smear campaigns from those in the media we hate the most, out of the cup, playing rubbish football, no sign of a takeover, injuries, suspensions, defeats, good players turning to shit, manager on his way out. Kinell man, that 3-0 against Chelsea was a pre-cursor to absolutely fuck all.

It's fucking gutting. Just absolutely gutting.

Howey on this "debate" thing on Sky :thup:

Quoting myself but whatever. This is great, finally someone speaking sense and somewhat in depth about this on mainstream media.  Bellamy sat next to him not knowing what to say :lol:

I honestly feel utterly dejected after that. There is absolutely no hope of us achieving anything this season and then that's it... Rafa gone, and so too the light at the end of the tunnel.

Before tonight, somewhere I was thinking "howay, maybe, in spite of everything, we'll have a bash at a cup because if anyone can win us one - even in the circumstances - it's this bloke." But nah, just rack that up against all the other terrible things this season has to its name already. Rubbish.

Squad is shite, no decent signings, players are fighting, fans are protesting, smear campaigns from those in the media we hate the most, out of the cup, playing rubbish football, no sign of a takeover, injuries, suspensions, defeats, good players turning to shit, manager on his way out. Kinell man, that 3-0 against Chelsea was a pre-cursor to absolutely fuck all.

It's fucking gutting. Just absolutely gutting.

Yep. It was all so obvious as well weeks ago. I was prepared for it then so I feel nothing now other than hate for Ashley. It's all down to our fan base now. Either they have had enough and stand up to Ashley or they do nothing and this carries on or gets worse.

There is no hope or nothing to get behind now at all other than hurting that cunt every week from every angle.

People talking about the team and enjoying this season is beyond me, it's way past that stage

Disgraceful performance only made worse by some woeful refereeing.

Sick of hearing this week after week. Bad enough to have to sit through that shite then the refs seem to have some sort of GOT type agenda against filthy northern teams.

Howey on this "debate" thing on Sky :thup:

What's he saying? Stick him on the list on the good side

Literally everything. Even brought up the St James' bogs :lol: Really impressed, even shutting Bellamy up who's trying his best to get some pro-Ashley drivel in

No excuses that performance was fucking disgusting - their is serious problems in that club and it's not just at the top end either. The ones I feel sorry are the 2500 fans who made the journey down.

I see what you're saying, but we should have had a penalty just before they scored, and this all happened in the final seconds. So I think it's relevant.

Shit performance or not its a blatant penalty. Its still worthy of criticism

Ki, Darlow, and the ref can get fucked.

We all know the club is rotten to the core - Rafa can only do so much. Out of the League Cup and more supporters turning on the manager. Guess who wins again? Yup - Mike Ashley. The bloke will be loving it tonight - proper pissing himself.

Players just weren't interested at all, bar Sterry and Longstaff.

Ashley is to blame for a lot, but tonight it was up to Rafa to make the players interested and we certainly have 11 players who are capable of beating a championship side. We lost and were outplayed.

Not turning on Rafa over one game but come on, he had a bad night and that's all there is to it.

Shit performance or not its a blatant penalty. Its still worthy of criticism

Sure. In comparison there were almost 11 Newcastle players who performed worse in their job than the ref today.

We all know the club is rotten to the core - Rafa can only do so much. Out of the League Cup and more supporters turning on the manager. Guess who wins again? Yup - Mike Ashley. The bloke will be loving it tonight - proper pissing himself.

Players just weren't interested at all, bar Sterry and Longstaff.

Ashley is to blame for a lot, but tonight it was up to Rafa to make the players interested and we certainly have 11 players who are capable of beating a championship side. We lost and were outplayed.

Not turning on Rafa over one game but come on, he had a bad night and that's all there is to it.

Not sure that was true today at all. We put out a pretty weak side, and I'm not sure Forest would be looking to buy many of that lot if we put them up for sale.