Nottingham Forest 3-1 Newcastle United - 29/08/18 - post match from page 25

Greg

Guest covmag

If we lose this and go on to lose to City and Arsenal in the next two the mood is going to be absolutely dreadful.

Agreed. We need to stick together though.

Think we'll win tonight and against Arsenal too.

based on what mate?

If we lose this and go on to lose to City and Arsenal in the next two the mood is going to be absolutely dreadful.

Massively important to our season but there’s people already desperate to have a meltdown.

We went through a tough spell last Christmas. This might just be our tough spell. Stick together and we'll overcome it. Think people get too sucked in by the usual media bullshit and this modern trend of sack someone as soon as they lose a few games (not saying people are saying that but it's the meltdown mentality).

Guest covmag

Did they just turn down the pitch volume when that chant got going? :lol:

They certainly did! Pathetic from Sky.

its the watershed, and the knew Bastard was coming, stop the conspiracy theories man, ffs  :(

Think we'll win tonight and against Arsenal too.

based on what mate?

We're a better side than Forest, I'm hoping that'll show as the game goes on. Arsenal have been shite so far this season and I suspect they'll struggle to go away for the duration of the season. We'll be desperate for a win come the Arsenal game so the lads should be up for it.

Massively important to our season but there’s people already desperate to have a meltdown.

We went through a tough spell last Christmas. This might just be our tough spell. Stick together and we'll overcome it. Think people get too sucked in by the usual media bullshit and this modern trend of sack someone as soon as they lose a few games (not saying people are saying that but it's the meltdown mentality).

I think people are well aware that it’s important to back Rafa. Hopefully this ramps up the Ashley hate though.

Bit embarrassing our lot chanting about empty seats there when we’ve got over 1000 empty’s in our bloody end as well - we’re shite here like, be 2 before long

SJP wouldn't be anywhere near full if this was at home too. :lol:

I would usually agree but what is there on the other side? Just a fat cunt waiting to sabotage any slight sign of progress. I would (and have) follow us anywhere in any league in any form if we were all pulling in the same direction. There is nothing to stick with. The only thing I can think of to make me care a tiny bit is to get 17th just so all the NUFC haters don't take the piss and enjoy us going down. That's literally it

Did they just turn down the pitch volume when that chant got going? :lol:

They certainly did! Pathetic from Sky.

its the watershed, and the knew Bastard was coming, stop the conspiracy theories man, ffs  :(

Interesting that they didn't do it yesterday during the Wimbledon v West Ham match and just apologised if anyone had picked up on any bad language instead.

Kenedy got wrecked

To be fair, all of them just stood and watched. There’s something soundly wrong about this club atm.

Yeah it’s ashley and his zero ambition.

Must be shit working in that sort of atmosphere.

will anything be Rafas fault, like ever? cut out this Ashley shite 24/7 , its about attitude of better players thinking they are better than the oppo.

If you don’t think the lack of ambition from the very top has an effect on the mood around the club then you’re naive at best.