Nottingham Forest 3-1 Newcastle United - 29/08/18 - post match from page 25

Greg

Atsu wouldn’t get into the Sunderland team on this evidence.

Longstaff looks decent.

Ki, again is totally shite.

Fernandez and Schär growing into it but miles off what Lascelles and Lejeune had going.

Think he's looked poor tbh. Not judging him like he's allowed a poor game in his first proper match for us, but he's looked a bit out of his depth so far.

Agree think he has some tools but this passing is a bit negative at times

Ki is one of the worst players i’ve seen in a Newcastle shirt. Colback levels.

Hopeless when he was involved, then hid until the very end of the half when he reappeared with some backwards passes. Worrying signs, like. We've got fuck all at centre-mid after Shelvey, assuming Diame's form continues to deteriorate which is obviously will.

I'm miserable, like. :lol:

We look the slightly worse side of the two. They are at least popping it about quite quickly.

Sterry and Longstaff look nervous, and Clark looks like a really shit CB playing out of position. You can't play football with so many passengers in the team.

Guest firetotheworks

He's a nothing player. Awful. Merino is ten times the player

Merino started well but I think that's clouded the judgement of him like. He wanted to leave, was injured a fair bit, and then didn't play well when he came back. Still obviously better than Ki so far though.

Longstaff looks decent.

Fernandez and Schär growing into it but miles off what Lascelles and Lejeune had going.

Think he's looked poor tbh. Not judging him like he's allowed a poor game in his first proper match for us, but he's looked a bit out of his depth so far.

Agree think he has some tools but this passing is a bit negative at times

Its his first  competive start and we are losing. He isn't going to be pinging 70 yard balls.

Longstaff looks decent.

Swear down we're always watching different matches. [emoji38] Although Ki might have just made him look better by comparison, admittedly.

Not being harsh on him, but what's he done good? He's been caught on the ball, gave it away from throw-ins to feet, been slack defensively, had a poor first touch.

I think he can come good, saw enough in pre season to believe that, but that was not a good 45 minutes from him.

He's absolutely fucking rotten.

He's been no worse than anyone else today so far. Tidy enough without looking like he's got anything much to offer.

He's been no worse than anyone else today so far. Tidy enough without looking like he's got anything much to offer.

Ki? We’re talking about ki.

Guest reefatoon

Wow, this is absolutely abysmal. What are we even trying to do out there? So many players are f***ing crap. Gotta say Ki is w***. Reminds me of Colback the way he always makes himself unavailable, stands around near the ref all the time and gives the ball straight back to where it came from. The wide men are f***ing awful, Clark is a joke of a left back and our two strikers are wallop. This season is going to be disgusting. Roll on the second half.

Good to know we've written someone off after 2 games.

This will be a Championship fixture next season

You are an absolute ironclad shoe-in for the Worst Football Poster award.

FFS man take the black and white glasses off we are utter utter dogshit and a club in crisis. Rafa can't work miracles all the time we are in the mire from day 1 this season

You can't expect to compete with some of the utter fucking dross we put on the pitch at times. There's 60 to 70% of the squad that just aren't good enough to be Premier League players