Nottingham Forest 3-1 Newcastle United - 29/08/18 - post match from page 25

Greg

Atsu wouldn’t get into the Sunderland team on this evidence.

Longstaff looks decent.

Ki, again is totally shite.

Fernandez and Schär growing into it but miles off what Lascelles and Lejeune had going.

Think he's looked poor tbh. Not judging him like he's allowed a poor game in his first proper match for us, but he's looked a bit out of his depth so far.

All I want is to see Newcastle or England win something. Every tournament they go out of hurts. We just chuck away chance after chance in the cups year after year and seem glad to do so as it's just an inconvenience for them. There will be people around 50 year old who have never seen us win anything and would love to while they have the chance and these cunts just sack it off year after year

After 96,98,99 and Chelsea semi and Sporting Lisbon away I accepted I'll never ever see us win anything and I've been going since 1978

Guest firetotheworks

Longstaff looks decent.

Fernandez and Schär growing into it but miles off what Lascelles and Lejeune had going.

Think he's looked poor tbh. Not judging him like he's allowed a poor game in his first proper match for us, but he's looked a bit out of his depth so far.

Swear down we're always watching different matches. [emoji38] Although Ki might have just made him look better by comparison, admittedly.

Longstaff looks decent.

Yep, not been impressed with him so far, could be nerves BUT his touch and awareness haven't been great.