Southampton 0-0 Newcastle United - 27/10/2018

Greg

Decent point I guess, so boring though.

No its not its 2 points lost and our approach to games against the other shit in the league is a fucking disgrace. We don't even attempt to compete with the dross. Who the fuck are we going to beat in this league because I really cant see us beating anyone, to beat a team you need to score to attack to create

We are the worst team in this league by an absolute country mile on all levels and will finish comfortably bottom, Cardiff and Huddersfield are equally as shit but at least they try to score try to attack

We just turn up and hope and pray for a 0-0 its grim as fuck and we are out of our depth in this league on all levels

I was puzzled he subbed off Muto, I was hoping the lad would get a chance to play off Rondon. Perez sub was right, and Diame, but Atsu on for Muto was stupid while there was still time to possibly nick something.

Muto was knackered, and reasonably so as he never stopped running. Probably the right move tbh.

I was puzzled he subbed off Muto, I was hoping the lad would get a chance to play off Rondon. Perez sub was right, and Diame, but Atsu on for Muto was stupid while there was still time to possibly nick something.

Muto was knackered, and reasonably so as he never stopped running. Probably the right move tbh.

He was cursing when he came off, he didn't look pleased.

He was cursing when he came off, he didn't look pleased.

Maybe so but he had his hands on his knees towards the end, so Rafa must have thought fresh legs would give Rondon better support.

By an absolute mile the worst Newcastle side I've ever seen. At least we've got Rafa making sure our defence is solid.

Wait until you see the types of goals Huddersfield conceded today, at least we won't be that bad.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

By an absolute mile the worst Newcastle side I've ever seen. At least we've got Rafa making sure our defence is solid.

Wait until you see the types of goals Huddersfield conceded today, at least we won't be that bad.

The first two goals.........

Defence was solid until last 5 mins when we lost our shape.

Shelvey is our only player with any composure under pressure.

Perez and Diame offered absolutely nothing.

Muto would be a much better 10 than Perez and needs a chance alongside Robson.

Ritchie and Kenedy need to start getting their heads down and running at defenders.

We are desperate for a number 9 who gives an option in the box and we need a CM in front of Shelvey with the vision to actually create chances.

P.s. it was f-in freezing.

Guest reefatoon

now 1 win in last 16 games nearly half a seasons worth of games 1 f***ing win man. This is verging on epic mackem shitness proportions

That is absolutely abysmal mind

Benitez - Pleased to see Rondon back. Will take the positive from today's game - a clean sheet and a point. Fans are great and the support excellent, despite the team not giving the supporters much to cheer about. We are close to turning the corner.