Burnley vs. Newcastle United - 26/11/18 @ 8:30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

I thought Ritchie was vice-captain?

"Matt Ritchie has been offered the armband in the past but has turned it down to concentrate on his own personal performances."

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rafa-benitez-could-consider-new-15461118

Ffs

They make this captaincy business sound like a 24/7 job - all you do is lead the players out and do the coin toss - might tell few times to other people - but that’s it

Clearly the players take it more seriously than you all consistently bang on about if that is MR's reasoning for not wearing it. Perhaps in whatever teams you played in, it didn't fucking matter? :lol:

Where's my buddy Neesy, I know he disagree with me!

We've been poor all season against them.

Conceded a goal and a pel from corners against Leicester

If the ball passes Rondon at the front stick it's chaos. Bournemouth looked like they were going to score from every single one.

Yep :thup: Same with Leicester, I think they had about 4 corners in a row against us at SJP which eventually resulted in them winning a penalty. I think it's Antia that works on defensive set pieces more than Rafa does (although I imagine Rafa has final say). A quick calculation I reckon we've conceded 9 out of our 15 league goals from set pieces this season

I'd be surprised if Dyche hasn't been working loads on attacking set pieces

expecting the worst, one of those games we come away thinking we should win but never  :(

let's see, take a point to keep it going.