Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Just gotta be patient with things. I do think you will start seeing new signings inward & one or two players leave, but those on international duty get a bit longer to be holiday before commencing training again. 

I appreciate Miggy for what he’s done here. He’s been our best player at times, but as mentioned obviously fluctuates for periods where he’s average. Nice lad and has given a lot of commitment to the club. Just have to see what happens as it’s likely he will leave. 

5 hours ago, UnhingedVlad said:

Sorry about that. Could you let me know what is an acceptable number of threats to comment on in a 24 hour period?

I understand that I'm a new user and I have yet to endear myself into the hearts of the NO clique, but surely you understand that a new poster would be keen to express their opinions on multiple topics?

Or do I have to wait until I've posted on here 10000s of times before I'm no longer considered a WUM or a maeckhoum? Sounds like a PL style closed shop.

Settle doon 

5 hours ago, UnhingedVlad said:

Sorry about that. Could you let me know what is an acceptable number of threats to comment on in a 24 hour period?

I understand that I'm a new user and I have yet to endear myself into the hearts of the NO clique, but surely you understand that a new poster would be keen to express their opinions on multiple topics?

Or do I have to wait until I've posted on here 10000s of times before I'm no longer considered a WUM or a maeckhoum? Sounds like a PL style closed shop.

Just dial back some of the hate. I get disliking certain players but this is a guy who has served the team, had a great patch, runs hard but has limitations for sure. A replacement would likely be an upgrade. I think most here get that. You can point that out without the vibe of "I hate his guts, I wish he was never here". Calm down mate, he's going to leave and if you'd like to spit on his back as he leaves that is your right. I'd rather shake his hand and thank him for past contributions. Just my take, ignore if you want.

Edited by McDog

Well I hope Miggy stays forever and continues to rile everyone who still hasn't made their peace with his lack of a right foot.

I hope he wins a massive lottery payout, buys the club and then proceeds to assemble a squad of only the most one-footed lefties on the market.

And I hope he smiles, happily, the whole time.

With Mitchell in place I'm confidence Almerion is gone. Without him, not so much.

I really dont think you have to state everything. But he have definitley played his part. But everything has a end. And that is now for him at the club.

18 hours ago, UnhingedVlad said:

That's debatable.