Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Not sure how many years he's got left on his contract but I'd not sell him for peanuts. Would love an upgrade but he's an industrious and valuable squad player if we're not getting a decent wedge IMO.

2 minutes ago, Bunk Moreland said:

Highest current fee paid by an American club is $16.0m / about £12.5m. Are Charlotte particularly wealthy relative to other clubs?

They are owned by the same guys who owns the Carolina Panthers NFL team, appears to be a hedge fund billionaire. 

The record transfer fee appears to be around £15m. Top three transfers all made by Atlanta. 

6 minutes ago, Beren said:

Not sure how many years he's got left on his contract but I'd not sell him for peanuts. Would love an upgrade but he's an industrious and valuable squad player if we're not getting a decent wedge IMO.

Signed a 3 and half year deal last year 

Transfer window shuts in two days so at least we will know quickly. Eales will have contacts in the MLS so not at all surprising if he goes there 

Edited by gdm

3 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

If this happens I think he would be the third former NUFC player to move to Charlotte, except Obertan and Marveaux played in the third tier :lol:

I called one of their matches against Memphis, was really bizarre to look through the lineup and see those names. Didn't look out of place at all in the USL Championship.

9 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

If this happens I think he would be the third former NUFC player to move to Charlotte, except Obertan and Marveaux played in the third tier :lol:

Why the hell do they play for the charlotte independence? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Why the hell do they play for the charlotte independence? :lol: 

Has to be one of the most random places they could've gone. Obertan's there for a while so I guess he loves it