Miguel Almirón

Deuce

1 minute ago, Mazzy said:

Even if he does go for £15M. Based on this window so far and arguably the last couple as well, I don't see us being able to act quickly enough to bring in a replacement .

Not unless we already have a deal lined up that just needs us to insert £15m + a few million to activate.

We'd do incredibly well to get £15m for him and if we do get offered that we'd be lunatics to turn that down imo. He'll turn 31 this season and his value will only decrease. Even if we can't get a replacement this window I'd take that, use Barnes/Gordon as our main wingers which they already should be really and look for a RW in January assuming we have little time left to sort it.

28 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

You’d think any club looking at his stats would move on to the next potential target pretty quickly, sadly.

Why?

Sorry like, but he ultimately came here and stayed here because he lacks a consistent end product. If any player played the way he does, and has a consistent end product, then they don’t stay at a team like Fulham, any top 6 club, or top club from abroad would sign them.

Just because he is not good enough for where we want to be, it doesn’t mean he isn't good enough for a team like Fulham who are wanting to be where we used to be before our takeover.

1 hour ago, Deuce said:

Would be a good move for all parties. 

Unless we're bringing anyone in it wouldn't be I feel. Even tonight he's showed why he is important in an Eddie Howe team. We obviously need more than he gives quality wise, but for energy and defending from the front he's great.