Miguel Almirón

Deuce

when he fully clicks with Perez and Rondon, they are going to be so hard for teams to deal with. You can see with more games and more understanding of each other they'll carve a few teams open and score some great goals

Guest reefatoon

The other players need to get on his wavelength mind. The amount of runs into space he makes and doesn’t get the ball is crazy. Ritchie in the first half ignored about 4 great opportunities.

when he fully clicks with Perez and Rondon, they are going to be so hard for teams to deal with.] You can see with more games and more understanding of each other they'll carve a few teams open and score some great goals

He's already creating so much at this very early stage; as you say, when it properly clicks it could be amazing. 88% pass accuracy tonight; both feet, head, long, short... it's only a matter of time before he starts delivering assists and, probably, goals.

Obviously a quieter game than Saturday but still did some good things but simply having him on the pitch changes the whole dynamic of this team. Pace is such an important attribute these days and he has added that to us but he's also freed up Perez, gives Rondon far more support and just gives us so many more options when going forward.

I remember when Bobby was here and bringing Robert and Bellamy into the team totally transformed us from mid-table also-rans to Champions League qualifiers. Not saying Miggy will do that on his own but it's a huge step in the right direction.

Obviously a quieter game than Saturday b

I think he looked a little tired, which would be expected.

More than anything else yesterday, it was really impressive how he stuck to the game plan.  Played possession like every other player, with very safe passing unless a clear opportunity was on. 

The thing I probably like the most is that he's not just a quick one who runs behind. Can come get the ball, turn and make a great pass. The passing has been the thing that has surprised me.

He's gonna be a hell to defend against since you cant get tight or he'll run past you in a flash but you cant give him time with the ball either since he can turn into a playmaker.

For a guy who came from a much weaker league he's been doing really good, he will only get better once he settles in and gets used to this league, i think the most important thing is that he is giving us this extra edge and quality in the final third, something that we've lacked pretty much since Ben Arfa left.

Once Ritchie stops ignoring him it will be a lot better

In all 3 of his games for us he has made runs where he has wanted the ball played to him and our other players haven’t recognised this, partly down to them not being used or other players making runs off the ball.

The ball he played out to Ritchie just before the 2nd goal..... Is that what is classed as a key pass? 

I was really impressed with him.  You can see he’s constantly looking to do things quickly and move the ball forward if possible.  His passing looks decent and i cant remember too many sloppy bits of play from him, which you often see when a player is new to the league.  Looks like he could be a top player for us.