Miguel Almirón

Deuce

17 hours ago, Pancrate1892 said:

I'd say the Barnes comeback is a bit hazy. they decided not to operate and let the foot heal on it's own, then as soon as he tried comeback he felt pain, so theyve decided to try the same thing again without an operation which doesn't fill me with hope. We will get to the end of Jan and they will say needs an operation then out for the season 

Christ don't say things like this [emoji38]

When he took that terrible shot instead of passing to a teammate Longstaff & Isak both had a proper go at him. First time I’ve seen some of the team do that to miggy, but it was deserved.

8 hours ago, Ronson333 said:

When he took that terrible shot instead of passing to a teammate Longstaff & Isak both had a proper go at him. First time I’ve seen some of the team do that to miggy, but it was deserved.

Mrs shouted from the kitchen after he mooned it! “bet he’s got that stupid fucking grin going on too” [emoji38]

We thought he needed to be brought on in the second half to save Gordon's legs but he was awful. I don't know what he's being paid, but he's a squad player at best after this season so hopefully his salary will reflect that.

17 minutes ago, TRon said:

We thought he needed to be brought on in the second half to save Gordon's legs but he was awful. I don't know what he's being paid, but he's a squad player at best after this season so hopefully his salary will reflect that.

His legs (and mind) are also fatigued.

His flat out refusal to use his right peg is really winding me up now, like. That opportunity in the box he had last night wasn't even a difficult pass to make. You swing your weak foot at it and it ends up somewhere dangerous in the six yard box. Instead he cuts back, gives their back line a chance to reset, and worsens the shooting angle before fluffing the effort. 

13 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

His legs (and mind) are also fatigued.

He just wasn't up for it. Liverpool were rampant and it was too much for him.

Aye, the incredibly fatigued state of pretty much our entire team is the perfect time to make lasting and final judgements on all of their NUFC careers. 

Another know-nothing cunt weighing in uninvited from the sidelines

Just now, Alberto2005 said:

Knew exactly what was going to happen as he burst into the box, not a hope he'd use his right foot.

He didn't need it - just had to look up

Small moments like that cost teams goals and therefore results. How many moments has he had like that in the last month? Everton away, Spurs away, Milan at home, numerous against Forest at home all from the top of my head. That Gordon in 19 appearances for us this season is only 1 PL assist (5) off Almirón's total for us in 5 years and 164 appearances (6) should speak enough volumes.

Needs upgrading ASAP, it's infuriating to watch. 

2 minutes ago, sempuki said:

Could we get £20m for him from a Saudi team?

More like £15m. I’d keep him as a squad player, he’s still got a lot to offer coming off the bench, especially when we’re defending a game. Not such a good option when we’re chasing games. His days of starting should be over though 

Any other player gets the 'doesn't matter before Howe' treatment or the 'what happened to only wanting a team that tries' defence. :lol:

Yeah, we need an upgrade on him but the different treatment he gets compared to the rest is fucking nuts, I guess due to being 'next one out'.

15 hours ago, Joey47 said:

What's the fucking point of him playing on the right??? Please list advantages for the team

Gordon looks better on the right too, as does Murphy and in the case of Murphy the team clearly benefits from the proper width. Not every player can be that cunt Mohammad salad

Edited by Pancrate1892
Spelling

15 hours ago, duo said:

He just hasn't got his head up - crazy the number of options he had. :facepalm:

Well, given the wall of red in front of him, he had a roll back to the edge of the box (which would have been the better option) but hardly a massive range of options.