Miguel Almirón

Deuce

2 minutes ago, duo said:

I've tried to defend the lad but he was poor today. Zero end product, killed off any promising move with his poor touch and bad decision making.

Tbf apart from that purple patch of his he has very little end product

6 assists in 137 starts

23 goals in 137 starts

If we discount last season in terms of goals and it's 12 goals in 108 starts 

He runs around a lot and helps out defensively, no one can deny that but overall his end product is shocking and it's not like he isn't getting into good positions, he gets there and consistently he's making the wrong choice or the execution is terrible 

Feel for both him and Gordon like. Don't rate Almiron one bit, but the way the pair of them have been ran into the ground over the last month makes absolutely no sense to me. Neither can hardly move, yet they alway start. Would've been better off with a bairn or two from start.

5 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Feel for both him and Gordon like. Don't rate Almiron one bit, but the way the pair of them have been ran into the ground over the last month makes absolutely no sense to me. Neither can hardly move, yet they alway start. Would've been better off with a bairn or two from start.

Gordon been running on empty since the Bournemouth game bar 1 match vs Man U - Miggy the same

We haven’t been the same since that game - tank was almost emptied - literally played the same players ever since 

Genuinely thought it was going to the weirdest own goal id ever seen but he’d just managed to knock it wide of the post. Could have easily ricocheted off the man and gone in off a deflection rather than rebounding out though. Has anyone seen a clearance like that before? I’ve seen people do it past the goal when there’s an attacker looming but never ever towards the goal itself 

1 minute ago, Ronson333 said:

It was strange but not as bad as failing to sweep home that joelinton shot with his right foot against ac Milan.

It was much worse/comical/pathetic than that.  I get your point though.

Just now, gbandit said:

Genuinely thought it was going to the weirdest own goal id ever seen but he’d just managed to knock it wide of the post. Could have easily ricocheted off the man and gone in off a deflection rather than rebounding out though. Has anyone seen a clearance like that before? I’ve seen people do it past the goal when there’s an attacker looming but never ever towards the goal itself 

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this but the Miggy non clearance was PATHETIC!  If a six year old had of done similar then you could half understand.  But this bloke is an international footballer.  It beggars belief.

Lets be honest, he's shite and has been for about the last 5 years apart from a bizarre purple patch this time last year that lasted for about 2 months. If we want top 4 he needs to be replaced at the earliest opportunity. 

27 minutes ago, mouldy_uk said:

Being nasty to Miggy is like shouting at a puppy for crapping in the corner of your living room. You feel bad for doing it, but your room still smells of shit. 

Old Yeller is fresh in the mind, for some reason....

1 hour ago, 500bhp said:

Lets be honest, he's shite and has been for about the last 5 years apart from a bizarre purple patch this time last year that lasted for about 2 months. If we want top 4 he needs to be replaced at the earliest opportunity. 

But he runs about n that and his heart is in the right place, so he gets a free pass by some on here.

As sad as i am that with travelling back i won't get to watch more games from SJP, i am relieved i won't have to watch him again, not replacing him has really hurt us this season and i really hope its the last season he starts this many games, if i was the owners i'd tell Ashworth to go and not comeback until we find a replacment.

Guest reefatoon

Still can’t get over this knacker preferring to try and score an own goal than use his right foot [emoji38] 

So limited. Looking forward to seeing something different on that right wing. A right foot would be canny.