Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Happy with that, means a replacement comes in and gets rid when he’s on the higher end of value, I’m sure that they we try to say FMV is only around the £15-10m mark 

Just now, nufcnick said:

Happy with that, means a replacement comes in and gets rid when he’s on the higher end of value, I’m sure that they we try to say FMV is only around the £15-10m mark 

Aye. I don’t hate Almiron as much some do and would like him as a squad player but if he’s the sacrifice instead of Bruno or Jow, then happy days. 

2 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

J. Murphy. 

I honestly don't think we will see a replacement till the Summer. By all accounts Murphy is back in training and may even make the Villa game, and Barnes is only 2-3 weeks away. Think the money goes towards a CM in this window. 

On 12/07/2023 at 08:55, TBG said:

15+ goals coming up

5+ assists coming up 

You heard it here first. 

I'd like to point out that I didn't specify which league. 

7 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

I honestly don't think we will see a replacement till the Summer. By all accounts Murphy is back in training and may even make the Villa game, and Barnes is only 2-3 weeks away. Think the money goes towards a CM in this window. 

So we run the same risk as we are now ?

On 06/01/2024 at 15:56, Joelinton7 said:

IMG_5974.png

So all this love over our badge just weeks prior means nothing to him? Fucking turncoat.

Seriously though, if he can fund some FFP wiggle room I understand and wish him all the best. Be interesting to see what sort of fee he fetches. 

Just ahead of Burn he's the most underrated player in the squad now, and I predict about three games before we're bemoaning missing the relentless energy that he brings us. He's played virtually 100% of matches this season and last (a frankly incredible feat) so he's going to leave a significant hole. 

I trust the club and accept that an upgrade in his position could make a meaningful difference, but it won't happen this month and I'll be so sad to see him go.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

We may have a legitimate ITK on twitter now, lad who gets team news on there called this over a week a go.

Link it up baby?

He's absolutely infuriating sometimes but I think he'd be a really useful member of the squad still. Minteh is meant to be very similar in profile (really good presser/defender from the front (probs doesn't have the stamina), isn't he? Wonder if we think we have Miggy's squad replacement sorted for next season already.

Just now, Yorkie said:

Just ahead of Burn he's the most underrated player in the squad now, and I predict about three games before we're bemoaning missing the relentless energy that he brings us. He's played virtually 100% of matches this season and last (a frankly incredible feat) so he's going to leave a significant hole. 

I trust the club and accept that an upgrade in his position could make a meaningful difference, but it won't happen this month and I'll be so sad to see him go.

Sums up my thoughts, Miggy is everything i've ever wanted in a player. Next stops, never gives in, always has a smile on his face, and leaves it all on the pitch game after game, and while his position is the next natural step to upgrade, it'll still be a sad day when he leaves.

Not even joking, if we sell this lad I’ll be gutted as I love him as a person. It’s the right decision provided we bring in someone but Miggy’s up there with Jonas as being my favourite significantly flawed player for us