Newcastle United 1 - 1 Blackburn - 05/01/19 - Post-match reaction from page 13

BlueStar

Awful from players and manager.

How was it awful from the manager? He can't risk the two or three players who are absolutely vital to us surviving, and we started the game on the front foot. The players were absolutely appalling today.

It's his job to win football matches....fucks sake he can be blamed you know it's not illegal

The shite tactics and way we play and approach games is down to him

How was it awful from the manager? He can't risk the two or three players who are absolutely vital to us surviving, and we started the game on the front foot. The players were absolutely appalling today.

It's his job to win football matches....fucks sake he can be blamed you know it's not illegal

You've only a few months to endure so don't fret.

exactly. It reminds me of watching us when sourness was manager ,it was fucking dull then as well.

The whole setup stinks from top to bottom (a fish rots from the head, as they say) Get rid of Rafa and who you gonna get to come in? Rafa 'might' keep us up - Pardew/Allardyce, etc won't.

Guest neesy111

Manager set them out to be soo fucking deep for starters against Blackburn.  I'm fine in the PL, but against a team that's been struggling in the championship, not on in my book.

Guest covmag

Ahh come on man, does Rafa not get any stick ffs, shit side again, shit tactics and got out of jail with a pen.

Sorry it’s shite from top to bottom.

Some of the posts in here on match days and the blame directed at the players and manager man ???

Maybe we did deserve Pardew ?

I’m sorry like. Everyone knows who’s really to blame, but Rafa and the players deserve a wave of criticism for performances like today. They’re not immune.

I’m still in the stadium having watched that 90mins, and it was possibly the worst I’ve seen us play. Absolutely woeful all round, including from Rafa.

As I said in the other thread, we were deep because our appalling striker enables the opposition to play a high line. Stick a ball over the top for Joselu and you see what happens: nowt. Blackburn had nothing to worry about playing just off the centre-circle.

The whole setup stinks from top to bottom (a fish rots from the head, as they say) Get rid of Rafa and who you gonna get to come in? Rafa 'might' keep us up - Pardew/Allardyce, etc won't.

Can you honestly say big Sam would get any worse from this group of players???

Sam is used to getting a tune from shite....Rafa isnt

Rafa’s used to winning silverware instead.

Guest covmag

So when is anything ever Rafas fault ? Never ?

Give ya heed a shake man, he set us up to play on the back foot against Blackburn who last year were third division, no fucking excuse for that , it’s not Man City , Spurs or Man U it was fucking Blackburn  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: Literally the first post I saw in this thread, so thanks for giving me the signal to have the night off from N-O. The whole forum's gone to the dogs.

:lol:

What a day.

Some of the posts in here on match days and the blame directed at the players and manager man ???

I’m sorry like. Everyone knows who’s really to blame, but Rafa and the players deserve a wave of criticism for performances like today. They’re not immune.

I’m still in the stadium having watched that 90mins, and it was possibly the worst I’ve seen us play. Absolutely woeful all round, including from Rafa.

what did you expect buying a ticket?

Hey...maybe I’m crazy...but buying a ticket for a cup game (as 36,000 others did), I expect us to take the game to a championship team and beat them. I don’t expect us to sit deep, struggle to pass it over the halfway line, and ultimately perform worse than I’ve ever seen us.

Unless you’re trying to hilariously imply that it’s somehow mine and 35999 other people’s fault?

what did you expect buying a ticket?

Hey...maybe I’m crazy...but buying a ticket for a cup game (as 36,000 others did), I expect us to take the game to a championship team and beat them. I don’t expect us to sit deep, struggle to pass it over the halfway line, and ultimately perform worse than I’ve ever seen us.

Not sure why you'd expect that bearing in mind I presume you've watched us before. Just stop going

Guest covmag

:lol: Literally the first post I saw in this thread, so thanks for giving me the signal to have the night off from N-O. The whole forum's gone to the dogs.

People are saying we were shit.....we were

People are saying Rafas tactics were shit .....they were

Do we have to say Rafa is king no matter what? Gone to the dogs for having a genuine opinion on the state of it all, I’ve always been behind Rafa but tfuck me tonight he got it wrong again, at home,  again.

Convince me that We and Rafa are fine, go on.