Blackburn Rovers 2-4 Newcastle United AET (FA Cup) 15/01/19 - post game p32

BlueStar

Feels good to win. Peculiar emotion.

I'm happy for the lads because they put a lot into that, in spite of the painful lack of quality all over the shop. Schar, Longstaff and Perez stand-out performers. Everyone else was either meh or pish.

Love it when Ayoze sticks his fingers up to the haters. He was class when he came on.

Ayoze was great. It's frustrating though, because when you see him run the channel like he had a chance to in that one situation, and then you remember how well he has done for us previously when played upfront, you can't help but wonder if we are misusing the guy.

He's being wasted at the number 10 slot, and it makes him look bad.

What are they on about?

The goalkeeper touched it, of course it stands.

Fucking onside, seen it given time and time again for the very reason being the goalkeeper touched it.

:lol:  :lol: :lol:

Love it when Ayoze sticks his fingers up to the haters. He was class when he came on.

Find it odd away from home tbh pretty sure our away support is nothing but behind the team the whole match

I just mean the fact he scored really, in the context of him being one of the more criticised players. That celebration is just his celebration now, I don't think he was purposefully dissing that particular crop of 2000.

I spent the last half of ET trying to work out how many times I've been to Blackburn. I think it's twice. /Jillner

Fernhurst party tent?

:aww:

The first time I went I was driven there by someone who is now an MP.

I spent the last half of ET trying to work out how many times I've been to Blackburn. I think it's twice. /Jillner

Fernhurst party tent?

:aww:

The first time I went I was driven there by someone who is now an MP.

Ian Mearns? Went to Sheff Wed on Boxing Day '09 on a bus he was running!

Bridget Phillipson :lol: