Newcastle United 2-0 Burnley - 26/02/19 - post match pingers from pg19

Disco

God damn if you just think if we had some of these lads fit and better in form from the off, a singing or two early off in the pre season - we should be talking about 7-10 finish. This team is absolutely capable of that in current form and with this system in place.

Seal this up with 1 or 2 more gols, please. Clean sheet too.

In love with this squad right now. So stoked Rafa has got us playing like this.

Said it after Hudds, feels like we're seeing the culmination of Rafa's rebuild over the past 3 years. Every player is perfect for this system. Front 3 will get the attention, but that back 3 + GK (which cost little over £15m) is the foundation of this team. Unbelievable business.

Mental too what an effect 2 players coming into the squad can have.

Actually enjoying watching us again. Almiron has the same impact as kenedy last season, creates acres of space for our other players. If kenedy could get back to last season’s form (and we sign him) and we could sign a decent right back I reckon we’d be pretty good next season.

Of course i’m assuming Rafa and rondon stay too, so we’ll realistically be shit.

Rafa will be fuming with our backpost marking. Need to be fuckiny alive for the knockdowns. Twice we were let off and a penalty.

Talking about alive though. Actually feel it watching us. Great play from us again today. Passing and controlling the game with confidence.

Cant remember the last time I saw a strike that bloody great. Schar is a legend. So made up for matty too. Class clinical finish.

We actually have a team playing with a buzz and confidence, which we haven’t seen for years. Just by signing Almiron, it has lifted the entire squad and you can tell they are enjoying themselves out there :thup:

Rafa will be fuming with our backpost marking. Need to be fuckiny alive for the knockdowns. Twice we were let off and a penalty.

Talking about alive though. Actually feel it watching us. Great play from us again today. Passing and controlling the game with confidence.

Cant remember the last time I saw a strike that bloody great. Schar is a legend. So made up for matty too. Class clinical finish.

Matty?

The levels of skill in these players is unreal for their cost, defence wicked midfield wicked attack wicked its been to long since ive been able to say that. i mean what 12 mil for the def maybe 20 for midfield and 18 for the attack

these are completely abhorrent. What a shit brand of football.

Play for English restarts and box them in lads.

Dyche absolutely bangs one out to Allardcye's POMO tactics.

At least Bolton had a bit of random flair once in a while. These are Pulis’ Stoke.

Matty?

Matty Schär. Plays in defence.

Wise Up