Bournemouth 2-2 Newcastle United - 16/03/19 - Post-match reaction from page 16

Greg

When should we have had a penalty?

Twice.

Yedlin got fouled by Charlie Daniel 1st half and Rondon was held back by his arm by CallumWilson in the 2nd half.

I didn't think it was red though.

I did think it was a back pass though.

Happened with Manchester City supporters when they bagged a last minute goal down there too. Apparently it's too easy to spill onto the pitch at that ground when fans are celebrating wildly as you would with a 94th minute equaliser or winner.

Happened with Manchester City supporters when they bagged a last minute goal down there too. Apparently it's too easy to spill onto the pitch at that ground when fans are celebrating wildly as you would with a 94th minute equaliser or winner.

I’ve seen fans of other clubs literally fall over celebrating.

By that clip though the stewards did well in stopping the ones who wanted to use that as an excuse to go onto the pitch.

I’ve seen fans of other clubs literally fall over celebrating.

By that clip though the stewards did well in stopping the ones who wanted to use that as an excuse to go onto the pitch.

Evidently they were the best in their year at British Bulldog. Word on the street is they used to play with the year 11's when they were in year 9.

When should we have had a penalty?

Twice.

Yedlin got fouled by Charlie Daniel 1st half and Rondon was held back by his arm by CallumWilson in the 2nd half.

I didn't think it was red though.

I did think it was a back pass though.

Lerma could have gone for a second yellow, quite easily.

Well that vile fucking rag The S*n is spinning it like we invaded the pitch in the manner like that Birmingham fan did last week. Cunts.

None of them actually went into the pitch, they all fell over onto the sidelines.