Bournemouth 2-2 Newcastle United - 16/03/19 - Post-match reaction from page 16

Greg

With all the top quality cameras present in stadia these days, it shouldn't be too difficult to sort this out. But then I remember there used to be a sense that the cameras would often turn away from the scenes.

I suppose you can argue hat they are only there to film the football, but surely as a reporting team, of sorts, they have a responsibility to report on these things.

Reminds me of the scene in After life, where Tony tells everybody at work about his date, and not one person, in the newspaper office, thinks for a moment that it's newsworthy.

People talk a ton of smack about Yedlin but he’s had a hand in many of our goals in the resurgence. Either the final ball or the pass before it. Kind of crazy to think about that.

People talk a ton of smack about Yedlin but he’s had a hand in many of our goals in the resurgence. Either the final ball or the pass before it. Kind of crazy to think about that.

His form has improved drastically since his sending off. He was appallingly bad before that and he's still not a very good player. Would do fine as the understudy to a better fullback.

Anyone know the exact minute and second Ritchie scored?

Apparently it was over 3 minutes, haha, bet Dean is gutted he didn't blow before that final attack, cunt.

I'm sure there was a stoppage in time added on, might have been Boruc playing for time if memory serves correct.

Apparently it was over 3 minutes, haha, bet Dean is gutted he didn't blow before that final attack, cunt.

It was literally bang on 93 minutes...possibly 1 or 2 seconds after.

Our fans have made the top story on BBC Sport

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47621938

No mention from either side that the problem seems to be worse at Dean Court because of the proximity of the away fans to the pitch (or so I read somewhere), or that the fans spilled onto the pitch because of surging celebrations (again, second hand reports, but still pertinent)

Apparently it was over 3 minutes, haha, bet Dean is gutted he didn't blow before that final attack, c***.

It was literally bang on 93 minutes...possibly 1 or 2 seconds after.

.com say it was the 95th minute.

Our fans have made the top story on BBC Sport

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47621938

No mention from either side that the problem seems to be worse at Dean Court because of the proximity of the away fans to the pitch (or so I read somewhere), or that the fans spilled onto the pitch because of surging celebrations (again, second hand reports, but still pertinent)

just about to post the same thing.

missed a chance there to get it across in the media and put pressure on bournemouth to do something about it.

• 2 weeks later...