The other games today 2019/20

Greg

I thought Eddie Howe was overrated but the way people talk about this conman is on a whole different level.

Your Eddie Howe shite is some of the most tedious patter I've seen here in nearly 14 years - but if you transfer that to Brendan Rodgers and go all in on him, I'll clap like a trained seal

Who’s this fucking donut on BT? Saying Suárez doesn’t deserve the respect of the Liverpool fans due to his ‘antics’ last week.  So much entitlement.

Who’s this fucking donut on BT? Saying Suárez doesn’t deserve the respect of the Liverpool fans due to his ‘antics’ last week.  So much entitlement.

Robbie “God” Fowler.

Man how Barcelona messed up that Neymar money. Spending it on Dembele and Coutinho has been terrible business. Coutinho was probably the worst player on the pitch in the first leg, until Dembele managed to come on and screw two great chances. It's going to be his fault if Liverpool somehow turns this around.

Robbie Fowler.

Had the audacity to score then celebrate with the fans and his team mates