The other games today 2019/20

Greg

f***ing hell man

:lol:

:lol: What's the story here?

Rangers are hardcore anti-papists. Their arch enemies Celtic are Catholic. Poland is pretty hardcore Catholic so their fans have come across and given Rangers the Catholic bird. And yes, it is also 2019 here but, you know, some people don’t like to let go of history and that. 300 years ago and we were still fighting wars over this shit. Priests had to hide up chimneys ffs.

Rangers got done for sectarian chanting in Poland as per always n all.

Sure I saw somewhere that Palace are 3rd in the league since February. Irritating, a thoroughly shithouse club.

Was on a podcast though the week. Hodgson is the ideal small PL club manager really.

f***ing hell man

:lol:

:lol: What's the story here?

Rangers are hardcore anti-papists. Their arch enemies Celtic are Catholic. Poland is pretty hardcore Catholic so their fans have come across and given Rangers the Catholic bird. And yes, it is also 2019 here but, you know, some people don’t like to let go of history and that. 300 years ago and we were still fighting wars over this shit. Priests had to hide up chimneys ffs.

:thup:

Mane right to be angry at Salah who can be incredibly selfish at times.

Noticed for a while now that they have a bit of a rivalry with each other, and will look off one another to have a pop at goal instead.

Can argue it lead to them pushing each other to achieve the ridiculous totals they both did last year. They'll be fine. Both love to score goals.

If it comes down to goal difference though....

Man, great point. In the long run it could hurt the team on the whole. Didn't even think about it from that point of view.

Salah’s probably going to be top scorer in that team anyway. He frustrates me at times. Shooting from ridiculous angles, ignoring teammates. It’s great when it works but infuriating when it doesn’t.

I’m sure they’ll work things out before our game.