The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Maitland-Niles will always cross when he's not supposed to, not cross when he's supposed to, over hit or under hit the cross the cross when he shouldn't, dribble when he should pass or pass when he should dribble ... such a bizarre young man.

Maitland-Niles will always cross when he's not supposed to, not cross when he's supposed to, over hit or under hit the cross the cross when he shouldn't, dribble when he should pass or pass when he should dribble ... such a bizarre young man.

Athletically gifted as hell, got a lot of good aspects but his decision making is up there with the worst i've seen

It's incredible man.

To be fair he did come through as a winger and has been shunted in at right back due to Arsenal having injuries in that position the last few years, but my goodness ... the guy is too frustrating, especially as he has so many tremendous attributes as you said.

Arsenal man, this is the worst I've seen them. West Ham have been average, but that's enough to win this game.

Around 93/94 when they had the likes of Linighan, McGoldrick, Morrow, Selley & Dickov was pretty ghastly mind. No idea how they did a cup double around that time too.

Arsenal man, this is the worst I've seen them. West Ham have been average, but that's enough to win this game.

It's kind of depressing. Loved the glory years under Wenger so much. Hate seeing them like this. They're a disaster at the minute.

It's kind of depressing. Loved the glory years under Wenger so much. Hate seeing them like this. They're a disaster at the minute.

Might be AFTV that soured them for me tbh. Fans weren't happy about the FA Cup wins and their attitude toward the Europa League was off putting.

Kind of enjoying this Leicester story. They're pretty much a holy club now. Real life Dream Team. Blessed by Buddhist monks the other day. Lucky bastards.

Ok with it tbh. Kind of enjoying this Leicester story. They're pretty much a holy club now. Real life Dream Team. Blessed by Buddhist monks the other day. Lucky bastards.

:lol:

It is nice to see a bit of a shake up with some of the top teams not being as dominant as they have been, that's true.

The number of times Ozil has just been shoved off the ball so easily ... and why does he keep dropping so deep just to lose the ball?

Let Xhaka and Torriera get it to you further up the field man. Urgh.

That's an amazing stat, can't believe it - did I mis-hear? Over 8 years since Arsenal came from behind in the Premier league?

They've beaten us from being behind in that time so I doubt it was that. They were losing to Spurs last season and won too iirc. Unless it's away from home?