The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Pity for Leeds that they didn't manage at least a point, they deserved one. They'll finish higher than us.

Shame there's no crowds in the stadium, Leeds have a very passionate fan base. They'll be good for the Premier.

Guest Cheesy Beans

West Brom causing Leicester some problems here.

Said it in another thread but there is no way this Leicester squad has the quality/depth to compete in the Europa League and the PL.

Plus the fact they were absolutely rotten for the second half of last season and have sold one of their better players.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Surprised they haven't invested more, especially considering they got £50 million for Chilwell. Really weird.

£100m+ on a new state of the art training ground - suppose it’s similar to when Arsenal/Tottenham built their stadiums, need to balance the books somewhere.

Surprised they haven't invested more, especially considering they got £50 million for Chilwell. Really weird.

£100m+ on a new state of the art training ground - suppose it’s similar to when Arsenal/Tottenham built their stadiums, need to balance the books somewhere.

Ah, right. Might mean a rough season for them then.

It may just be I hate any accent south of sheffield but as soon as Scott Parker opens his mouth I want to punch him

Reminds me a bit of Dennis Wise actually. They both hate us too.

100% Parker won’t see out the season. His idea of ‘possession football’ is to get the back line to pass it between them for 70 minutes.

It may just be I hate any accent south of sheffield but as soon as Scott Parker opens his mouth I want to punch him

Reminds me a bit of Dennis Wise actually. They both hate us too.

100% Parker won’t see out the season. His idea of ‘possession football’ is to get the back line to pass it between them for 70 minutes.

Don't forget the 360 spin moves in hopes of dishing the ball off to someone more capable, then playing a 15yarder inevitably back to your centre half.