The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest Howaythetoon

Feeder club nowadays, loaning shit defenders from a club renowned for having a shit defence for years now. Happy days!

Guest Howaythetoon

Arteta has really got Arsenal looking so much better. Amazing job so far.

Big season for him, needs time of course and needs backed fully in the transfer market and the club doing everything they must to keep the players he wants/get rid of those he doesn’t. I think unless they sign some leaders and a few tougher players with quality also, they’ll be pretty on the aye even more and a more organised team in terms of style of play/system, but ultimately still too weak/soft/nothing special to really kick on in a way that shows some kind of clear signs of an emerging top team to come any time soon.

Guest neesy111

They look a different team compared to 8 months ago.  He'll get them challenging eventually.

Guest Cheesy Beans

They look a different team compared to 8 months ago.  He'll get them challenging eventually.

I agree he looks a good manager but I’m not convinced he will.

The board wont back him, he wont get the players he needs to challenge and his best hope is qualifying for the CL, which isn’t good enough for their expectations. He was already very negative towards the end of last season with the lack of backing.

It’s the same with Wenger, he’ll do the best he can with the s*** tools he has and it won’t be good enough. Finishing 4-6th every season and winning an FA Cup/League Cup.

Edit - unless we mean challenging for the CL, in which I agree.