The other games today 2019/20

Greg

These guys are very impressive man. Wow. Okay Leeds.

It's all about the football. Leeds don't have that much actual quality, but they've got Bielsa's philosophy stamped through the team.

I disagree. We might not be as familiar with all the names yet, but from what I can see, they are athletic, energetic, are all comfortable on the ball and they pass it well.

Going to be a number of players from this team that end up making a name for themselves.

It's all about the football. Leeds don't have that much actual quality, but they've got Bielsa's philosophy stamped through the team.

???

They seem to have a bit more quality than the team that had Rafa's philosophy stamped through them, and that is no criticism of Rafa whatsoever.

???

They seem to have a bit more quality than the team that had Rafa's philosophy stamped through them, and that is no criticism of Rafa whatsoever.

Tbh Rafa's team was set up for results, not for entertainment, you need good players to look a good football team playing his way. I know Leeds have scored 3 today, but last season they were struggling to put teams away because of their lack of quality up front.

Fabinho was dragging his right foot way before contact. It's still a penalty but that was all he was looking for.

Exactly. Penalties been given for players deliberately seeking contact. Fabinho could’ve carried on with his run. There was no foul. Just an opportunity to trip over an outstretched leg.