The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest neesy111

3 seasons in a row barca have had some heavy defeats in CL knockout.  Soft underbelly to their team, especially midfield.

Barcelona are so so shit tonight. We actually gave Liverpool a run for their money on Saturday and these that have turned up tonight are playing like Sunderland in League 1 after losing the diddy cup final at Wembley.

We're not gonna hear the end of this even if they do loose in the final.  I bet now Sunday's big final day showdown(*copyright Sky tv) won't be deemed more important now. 

Fair play to Liverpool, didn't think they would have this in them.  Just going to avoid all media (apart from this forum) for the next few days.

We're not gonna hear the end of this even if they do loose in the final.  I bet now Sunday's big final day showdown(*copyright Sky tv) won't be deemed more important now. 

Fair play to Liverpool, didn't think they would have this in them.  Just going to avoid all media (apart from this forum) for the next few days. months

Fair play to Liverpool, didn't think they would have this in them.  Just going to avoid all media (apart from this forum) for the next few days. months years

Fair play to Liverpool, didn't think they would have this in them.  Just going to avoid all media (apart from this forum) for the next few days. months years

:lol: