The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Scotland :anguish: Worst it's been in my life. Even when we were ~shite, we used to be solid.

Couple of Longstaff boys sort you right out

First time in years where Norway is somewhat interesting to watch due to the potential of the team starting to show now. Will be interesting to see how they cope with Spain today.

Haven’t they got a pretty good generation of players coming through?

First time in years where Norway is somewhat interesting to watch due to the potential of the team starting to show now. Will be interesting to see how they cope with Spain today.

Haven’t they got a pretty good generation of players coming through?

This has been somewhat of a break through season for Erling Haaland (19, RB Salzburg, striker), Martin Ødegård (20, Sociedad, attacking midfielder) and Sander Berge (21, Genk, defensive midfielder). We also have Ajer (21, Celtic, center back) and Joshua King that has been performing well for their teams the last few seasons.

All of them are playing regularly and performing well for their club teams in good leagues (Celtic and Genk in Europe), and they could potentially be a really solid, quality spine of the National team for the next 10+ years.

I assume the national team will dissapoint as always, but now days there's at least hope, excpectations and a few exciting players to watch. I hope this generation get through to at least one major tournament. Last time Norway qualified for a world cup was in 1998, and Euros in 2000.