The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Joke that like. Imagine being in that away end man absolute carnage at a last minute equaliser then it's ruled out 2 minutes later

What about celebrating like mad for Tiote’s goal only for it to be wrongly ruled out? VAR would likely have given the go-ahead once they’d seen Gouffran wasn’t in Hart’s line. Once again it’s the stupid rules that have to be enforced. I reckon there’ll be 2-3 changes this summer.

I’m still think people would be more accepting of VAR if it was used you like it was in the World Cup. If it flagged that hand ball last night and the ref walked over to the screen and chalked the goal off there’d be far less whinging. Have we had a ref ignore a VAR decision yet? That happened a few times in the summer.

I like VAR but we’re using it slightly wrong and some laws like the offside rule need adapting for the technology.

Was intentional but without that touch Rice wouldn’t have been able to make the pass. It’s not as though the ball hitting the hand had zero affect. I think it was the right decision

I agree. This was the application of common sense.

If that goal had been scored a year ago, all the pundits would be screaming for VAR to be introduced.

Was intentional but without that touch Rice wouldn’t have been able to make the pass. It’s not as though the ball hitting the hand had zero affect. I think it was the right decision

If that goal had been scored a year ago, all the pundits would be screaming for VAR to be introduced.

With the law as it is, yes.

Agree.

Can you explain what’s funny about that? Or do you have to be a sociopath to understand?

The fact that he can’t work out that the ball hit his players hand, which completely changed the direction of where the ball was going which massively helped the goal.

He should be explaining to his son why it was rightfully disallowed.

Can you explain what’s funny about that? Or do you have to be a sociopath to understand?

The fact that he can’t work out that the ball hit his players hand, which completely changed the direction of where the ball was going which massively helped the goal.

He should be explaining to his son why it was rightfully disallowed.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What a goal for Arsenal.

Lulled them to sleep ... and then bang.

19 pass move for the goal.

It was brilliant.

Probably matches what our total passes in Wolves half will be later today.

What a goal for Arsenal.

Lulled them to sleep ... and then bang.

19 pass move for the goal.

It was brilliant.

Aubameyang making devastating runs from out to in Sterling style.

Yup, Arteta has quickly set them up to maximise all their best players effectively.

Emery still hadn't figured out how to get Auba, Lacazette, Pepe and Ozil on the pitch at the same time, which was ridiculous.

No word of a lie, scored almost the exact same goal from left back once, just like a mirror version of it (left footed, top left corner). I was massively hungover and had played terribly up to that point, and think I just didn’t want to run with the ball or think at all.