The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Neville was being a dash harsh on De Gea - that ball was absolutely smashed at him.

Keane’s saying he would be punching him :lol:

I'm not saying De Gea did well, but it's not like a massive fuck up in my eyes.

He’s a like the angry drunk in the corner of the pub that everyone winds up because you know you’ll get a bite. Some of his statements are straight out the mouth of Jay from The Inbetweeners.

Second one was an easy save but no keeper is ever catching it. Love Evra laughing at him and Keane sitting there like someone's just shit in his kettle.

Reminds me of this...

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g186394-d1066611-r117941639-Bluebird_Hotel-Newcastle_upon_Tyne_Tyne_and_Wear_England.html

Was on a QA course with work and it was getting a bit boring, lad next to my started looking at mad TA reviews then this came up. Both of us sitting there wetting ourselves trying not to laugh, was like being back at school. Trainer wasn't happy.  :lol:

Never liked Keane as a player or manager but he's a class pundit. :lol: You lot are too polite over there with punditry. Over here the Irish pundits get tore into the players, just right too.

Never liked Keane as a player or manager but he's a class pundit. :lol: You lot are too polite over there with punditry. Over here the Irish pundits get tore into the players, just right too.

Aye. The Dunphy school of punditry

Questioning player's character >>>>>> tactical insight