The other games today 2019/20

Greg

This country is full of racist, thick cunts.

No doubt about it. It's more of a problem than many people realize.

Genie gets further from the bottle every day too.

Would you say its centred in particular demographics or completely widespread?

I've been fortunate that from the age of 11 I was brought up in a rural area (village just outside Hexham) and apart from 6 years in Liverpool have spent my adult years in rural parts of Wales / a small town.

Yes there are the occasional ignorant idiots but in general I haven't encountered any real racism. Of course I know its out there, but have I just been lucky/blind to it or is it concentrated in cities (for example)?

This country is full of racist, thick c***s.

I've been fortunate that from the age of 11 I was brought up in a rural area (village just outside Hexham) and apart from 6 years in Liverpool have spent my adult years in rural parts of Wales / a small town.

Yes there are the occasional ignorant idiots but in general I haven't encountered any real racism. Of course I know its out there, but have I just been lucky/blind to it or is it concentrated in cities (for example)?

I genuinely believe that it’s present on all walks of society. The Brexit vote has enabled these people - and it’s got worse since.

Well... apart from those in power who’ve tapped into it for the last decade or more :lol:

In my experience racism towards Asian people, particularly of Pakistani origin, is absolutely endemic in this country.

It's absolutely exploded in the last five years or so. People who wouldn't previously have expressed racist tendencies now almost feel that they have to because that is what their team in the culture war do. If you don't, you're a Marxist lefty libtard.

1) Brexit

2) The media

3) Failing education

4) The death of those who taught fascism

Racism is everywhere in the country. Ignorance is the main issue. Education level of the general population is shit. Media they consume is shit. Social media allows them to perpetuate the shit. Brexit gave legitimacy to the shit.

Country is fucked.

As I said in the Protests thread, there are far too many twats in this country - most likely disproportionate in relation to other cultures (apart from US culture, of course!).

Sick of utter cunts everywhere. Toxic shit.

Guest neesy111

Surely that's a red card if it's a pen

Hopefully not as not a penalty IMO. VAR says it is though. Justice done with the save.

You don't think that was a pen? As blatant as they come.